RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Willing to move my picks, Christian wood, Bey, or Richardson before the deadline to assign years if anyone is interested
    I don't think we're allowed to do this. I was asking last week about this as well and I was told that we can't move contracts that are expired. Unsigned draft picks might be different.

I have a glut of SG/SF so if anyone has some PF/C that they want to trade for similar ranking and/age then I would be interested.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post

I don't think we're allowed to do this. I was asking last week about this as well and I was told that we can't move contracts that are expired. Unsigned draft picks might be different.

I have a glut of SG/SF so if anyone has some PF/C that they want to trade for similar ranking and/age then I would be interested.
      You can sign one of your free agents, using your resign slot, and then trade them.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

You can sign one of your free agents, using your resign slot, and then trade them.
        Similar to a sign and trade. Yes. But as you mention it will take up one of your own resign slots.
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post

Similar to a sign and trade. Yes. But as you mention it will take up one of your own resign slots.
          Yes, what Tucas is offering is for anyone interested to agree to a trade now so the new owner can tell him how many years to assign when Tucas uses up one of his re-sign slots to trade the player.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Tucas Tucaseses are pleased to announce the arrival of Spencer Dinwiddie in exchange for Josh Richardson.

Josh Richardson will be going to bertarapsfan on a 3 year deal

Comment

• hey RR friends im creating a one off 9 cat H2H bball league with some members of the reddit raps community. Would love to have any of you guys join, let me know ill link you in! looking at next Sunday the 13th for the draft
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• If anyone else is intrested in getting in on the sign and trade market. Marcus Morris is available for the right price.

Marcus Morris the man ready to step into a elevated role with the departure of Harrell as well as increased usage in the 20+ game the 2 main stars are sure to miss in L.A
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'm offering up Hunter and Reddish from the Hawks as two young wings that I'm willing to package to get a big. Ideally, I would take only 1 guy back but send me your offers.
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

All players have to be signed by the 6th.
                    and given years?

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

and given years?
                      Yep, I think that's what the guys decided.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

and given years?
                        Yes.

Comment

• Kind of short notice since the deadline is coming up for re-signings.. but if I wanted to waive / not keep a player, yet have it count on my cap still (*cough* Dedmon *cough*), can I make that decision before free agency or is that decision have to be made today/tonight?

He's a good enough player IMO to get an NBA contract.. and we are still about 3 weeks from opening tip off. So want to avoid cutting him until the last possible second (and even then I may not).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Kind of short notice since the deadline is coming up for re-signings.. but if I wanted to waive / not keep a player, yet have it count on my cap still (*cough* Dedmon *cough*), can I make that decision before free agency or is that decision have to be made today/tonight?

He's a good enough player IMO to get an NBA contract.. and we are still about 3 weeks from opening tip off. So want to avoid cutting him until the last possible second (and even then I may not).
                            There is no window to drop guys without them counting against the cap. All contracts are guaranteed and sit on someone's books, unless the amnesty provision is used (one time use per franchise and your franchise used it on Perry Jones III).

The only time we permit players to be dropped without penalty is if you miss the auction, and autodrafted players can be immediately dropped for other players.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

There is no window to drop guys without them counting against the cap. All contracts are guaranteed and sit on someone's books, unless the amnesty provision is used (one time use per franchise and your franchise used it on Perry Jones III).

The only time we permit players to be dropped without penalty is if you miss the auction, and autodrafted players can be immediately dropped for other players.
                              Okay great.. I might want to get a 3rd free agent slot opened before the auction and I wasn't sure when I had to make that decision. Will wait it out a bit then before I decide.

Thanks.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Okay great.. I might want to get a 3rd free agent slot opened before the auction and I wasn't sure when I had to make that decision. Will wait it out a bit then before I decide.

Thanks.
                                You'll want to decide at least a few days before the actual auction just to make sure the commissioners have time to remove the player from your roster to open an auction spot, but I don't recall if there was an actual official deadline.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X