No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, so issue accepting the late notices. Was a soft deadline this year.

Comment

• Okay, I've put it in the cap sheet thread. Thank you guys for being accommodating
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• nice work. also thanks for compiling the FA list. a few interesting ones in there this year... I wonder if we'll still see the $200 race for some.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Yep, so issue accepting the late notices. Was a soft deadline this year.
          Joey the Merciful has spoken.

Remember when you were "Joey the Tyrant" lol, good times
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Joey the Merciful has spoken.

Remember when you were "Joey the Tyrant" lol, good times
            LOL I have many hats I can wear.

Comment

• hey everyone, sorry to all for being late for signings. i haven't been on the forums in a while but i'm still always active in all of our fantasy leagues, so that won't be a problem!
              please, accept with apologies my re-signs for this season, slim pickings indeed.

seth curry - 2 years
              gary harris - 2 years

Comment

• I'm not excited about it but Shai has entered into some of my trade conversations in hopes of acquiring a stud big guy. I'm sure more of you would be interested in Shai on your team so send me your proposals. As stated earlier, I would appreciate opening up a slot for free agency so I'm wondering what a Shai (3 years) + Reddish (1 year) would get me?
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

• Really like what I saw from Toppin tonight. Dude can do it all.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Really like what I saw from Toppin tonight. Dude can do it all.
                    Figured we'd see a Toppin hype post lol

How bout that John Wall?! You guys will be kickin' yourselves for all those lowball offers once you see his numbers this year. It got to the point where I wasn't even asking for much... just needed a body heading into last seasons playoffs(which never even happened, so I dodged one there).

Comment

• Team Coach and Team Axel have a joint announcement.

Coach will acquiring not 1, but 2 great big men in DeAndre Ayton (2 year DPE) and Domantas Sabonis (1 year) in his continued off-season rebuild up the standings. In exchange, Coach will send Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (3 year DPE), James Wiseman (5 year DPE), and Will Barton (2 year) to Team Axel.

This will free Coach up to have 1 roster spot for the free agency auction.

Axel is glad that days of negotiations finished just in time to start drinking on a Saturday night.
                      Last edited by Axel; Sat Dec 12, 2020, 06:30 PM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Team Coach and Team Axel have a joint announcement.

Coach will acquiring not 1, but 2 great big men in DeAndre Ayton (2 year DPE) and Domantas Sabonis (1 year) in his continued off-season rebuild up the standings. In exchange, Coach will send Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (3 year DPE), James Wiseman (5 year DPE), and Will Barton (2 year) to Team Axel.

Axel is glad that days of negotiations finished just in time to start drinking on a Saturday night.
                        Blockbuster!!! LOVE IT!

Comment

• So do we go in and drop players that we didnt resign? Or do the commissioners take care of that?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            So do we go in and drop players that we didnt resign? Or do the commissioners take care of that?
                            Joey will set the rosters in Yahoo, as all rookies and trades need to be manually processed.

Comment

Team Coach and Team Axel have a joint announcement.

figured this deal would happen. Very surprised to see Wiseman included though. Nice one guys.

Comment

Joey will set the rosters in Yahoo, as all rookies and trades need to be manually processed.
                                I mean ... if you wanna do it ... that'd be cool ... Haha But ya, I'll try and go through everything this week, assuming everyone properly selected their keepers, it should be a breeze.

Comment

Working...
                                X