Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So contracts are due tomorrow, right?
    This was asked in the draft chat. I couldn't remember what we normally give, so I said a week from draft to confirm (which is same as waiver claims), but I'm not likely to be doing any cap updates until next week anyway.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Are trades opened up again? And can we trade newly signed free agents or is there a moratorium like in the NBA for those?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

This was asked in the draft chat. I couldn't remember what we normally give, so I said a week from draft to confirm (which is same as waiver claims), but I'm not likely to be doing any cap updates until next week anyway.
        We normally have to have them in by tip of the first game of the season, but we do get a week for our waiver signings so maybe we keep it like that and have the deadline as this coming Saturday at 11:59:59pm EST?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Are trades opened up again? And can we trade newly signed free agents or is there a moratorium like in the NBA for those?
          They can be dealt as soon as they are officially signed, so declare their cap hits and they are eligible.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

We normally have to have them in by tip of the first game of the season, but we do get a week for our waiver signings so maybe we keep it like that and have the deadline as this coming Saturday at 11:59:59pm EST?
            I honestly don't remember what we did in years past, but this is definitely the year of no-norms (sorry Powell). I won't be doing any updates from the 22nd - 28th to the cap sheet (daughters birthday then Xmas), so the 29th is the earliest that I will tackle the cap sheet, which is next Tuesday. I think if you have your stuff in by Saturday, that's fine, just know that the sheet wont be updated.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS

The Creeds have finalized a trade with WJF Basketball Team. Here's how the trade breaks down:

Victor Oladipo, Malik Beasley & the Creeds unprotected 2022 draft pick are heading to the Basketball Team for Kyrie Irving. The Creed signed Beasley to a 4 year deal prior to pulling the trigger.

Comment

• PSA: Stop trading your superstars to Apollo. Picks and prospects will never help you win if a team gets to have Kyrie, Simmons, Luka, Butler, and Giannis for their whole careers

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

We usually do contracts from Auction Draft are due prior to season starting. But ya... we can see I guess.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    PSA: Stop trading your superstars to Apollo. Picks and prospects will never help you win if a team gets to have Kyrie, Simmons, Luka, Butler, and Giannis for their whole careers
                    LOL For real though.

This coming from Joey the manager, not Joey the commissioner of course. Lol

But I mean, good move Apollo!

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys are always so cold to whoever I trade with. I just lost a lot of depth and my pick. If Kyrie goes down, then I go down. I'm already missing Isaac and Porzingis to start the year.

Hey Commish aka. Joey , can you process this trade? I want to make a signing so I can face you at as close to full strength as I'll be for at least the next two months.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys are always so cold to whoever I trade with. I just lost a lot of depth and my pick. If Kyrie goes down, then I go down. I'm already missing Isaac and Porzingis to start the year.

Hey Commish aka. Joey , can you process this trade? I want to make a signing so I can face you at as close to full strength as I'll be for at least the next two months.
                        It'll probably have to wait until after our matchup to approve... Pandemic and all, y'know? Slowing down the admin side of things in the Commissioners Office.

Comment

• Fair enough. I don't have enough FAAB left to lay down a bribe that wouldn't be insulting.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys are always so cold to whoever I trade with. I just lost a lot of depth and my pick. If Kyrie goes down, then I go down. I'm already missing Isaac and Porzingis to start the year.

I just find it crazy that basically 10 years in, people don’t consider how good they’ll make the OTHER team in trades when trading their stars. At some point in their rebuilds, they’ll have to be able to beat that team

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

We usually do contracts from Auction Draft are due prior to season starting. But ya... we can see I guess.
                              This is what happens when you leave me alone and in charge - ANARCHY!!!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                I just find it crazy that basically 10 years in, people don’t consider how good they’ll make the OTHER team in trades when trading their stars. At some point in their rebuilds, they’ll have to be able to beat that team
                                Try investing some energy into winning, instead of whining.

Comment

Working...
                                X