No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A happy Harden, is a productive Harden. Hope Kyrie stays out.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      A happy Harden, is a productive Harden. Hope Kyrie stays out.
      Sounds like Kyrie tweaked his desire to play basketball but he's almost fully healed now. I think all three of the trio are in line to possibly take a little hit. Kyrie had some of his best seasons while playing off the ball and so I'm hoping it all works out fine for this season...

Comment

• Another impressive game by Big Ben Rodman, er, sorry I mean Isaiah Stewart: 10 points, 11 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, .67 FG% and 1.00 FT% in only 19 minutes. I'm expecting big things from the kid in the second half of the season. We all know Blake Griffin is going to miss some time and Mason Plumlee is not a core piece.

Isaiah Stewart's 'Ben Wallace-type' rebounding for Pistons stands out in career game
        “He just has a knack for rebounding,” Casey said after the Pistons defeated the Miami Heat, 120-100. “I say that someday he can be like a Ben Wallace-type rebounder and I still stick with that.”
        “It’s impressive,” Casey said. “He’s got a quick motor, you don’t have to say ‘giddy up’ to him, which is great for a rookie. It just takes a couple of guys to keep him off the boards and your teammate can get the rebound. He creates space legally, that’s something I think officials are getting used to him is him creating space under the basket legally with his lower body.”
        https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ce/4196065001/

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Another impressive game by Big Ben Rodman, er, sorry I mean Isaiah Stewart: 10 points, 11 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, .67 FG% and 1.00 FT% in only 19 minutes. I'm expecting big things from the kid in the second half of the season. We all know Blake Griffin is going to miss some time and Mason Plumlee is not a core piece.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ce/4196065001/
          BRB gonna find an article about Christian Wood

Comment

• BBR (Big Ben Rodman) and the Creeds are gonna wait. We have time. Especially BBR, he's only 19 years old... Although, he looks like vet big man in his prime.

Comment

• Scary Terry Rozier is ranked #22 overall on the season and only getting better. Auction pickup of the year, in my humble opinion.

Alec Burks was ranked #25 before his injury, so he's a close 2nd. Lol

Comment

• Apollo's hype train ...

... it's rolling whether we like it or not. It don't care!

Comment

Scary Terry Rozier is ranked #22 overall on the season and only getting better. Auction pickup of the year, in my humble opinion.

Alec Burks was ranked #25 before his injury, so he's a close 2nd. Lol
                  Can't believe I didn't go after him... was close to trading for him last year. Anyhow, the next guy taken in the Auction was my Shake "N Bake" Milton... also killing it despite having to sit out 3 games cuz some other chud got the rona.

Comment

• Still looking to move off of a 1 year deal. Either OG or Levert is available for a multi year player

Comment

• The #BigBenRodman #PistonsEliteDuo #BeyIsBae duo combining tonight for a whopping 0 points(!), 2 Ben Wallace caliber rebounds(!), 1 Stockton-esque assist(!), and a block that would bring Shaq to tears.

Truly the future faces of the NBA. Please send your superstars and picks to the Apollo Creeds before this stifling duo is on the waiver wire next week

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        The #BigBenRodman #PistonsEliteDuo #BeyIsBae duo combining tonight for a whopping 0 points(!), 2 Ben Wallace caliber rebounds(!), 1 Stockton-esque assist(!), and a block that would bring Shaq to tears.

Truly the future faces of the NBA. Please send your superstars and picks to the Apollo Creeds before this stifling duo is on the waiver wire next week
                        Geez, you're going to sit there and tell me that you expect BBR, at age 19, to deliver right now like Luka Doncic, Giannis, Kyrie Irving, Jimmy Butler, Ben Simmons or Kristaps Porzingis? Damn man, I said wait until the second half of the season for a reason. Sure, he's going to post an occasional rookie dud but you need to be like BBR and bide your time. Good things come to those who wait. No one wants to be caught dumping a guy like Malik Beasley last season and in so doing, inadvertently facilitate a deal that lands a team a player like Kyrie Irving this season. Pump the breaks, the hype train needs to stay on the rails. BBR is safe with the Creeds.

Comment

Apollo's hype train ...

... it's rolling whether we like it or not. It don't care!
                          That hype train looks like a conqueror of nations. I'm not on that level but thanks. lol

Comment

• If anyone should be driving any hype train it should be whoever picked up that Boucher guy. Not slowing down just yet.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Let’s all simmer down and soak in some fake standings.

Apollo, show us where we stand?
                              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Let’s all simmer down and soak in some fake standings.

Apollo, show us where we stand?
                                I can't post it right now but it looks like you have a serious case of lotto bound, without a lotto pick. A difficult pairing to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X