No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I might join you if my guys don't stop getting hurt, getting COVID19 and taking mid-season hiatus when perfectly healthy. That covers the whole spectrum of not playing, except for committing a crime and going to jail... But I'm the only one at risk for that after getting BBR for only $1. What a steal.

Comment

• Gah, good game this week Apollo. I'll find another cat to take off you next time.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Damn, 1 TO less, and a few FT's more and I pull that off ... tough loss. Good match WJF !

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Gah, good game this week Apollo. I'll find another cat to take off you next time.
          I lost two 5-4 decisions to start they season and so I'm glad to be on the other end this time. Close week, you have a good team.

That's three in a row for me but now I have to face Mr. Bond and he's defeated five villains in a row this year.

Comment

• First win of the season!

IQ had a big game.. 31 points, 3 boards, 4 assists.. and only 1 TO in only 24 minutes. Knicks need to find a way and trade Payton so that IQ can become their starter. He's earned it

Comment

• Here's the Power Rankings for Week 6:

Movement in the top eight since last time:
              1. 007 (+1)
              2. Koncept (-1)
              3. Coach
              4. Axel (+1)
              5. Apollo (-1)
              6. Dan H
              7. WJF
              8. Tucas (+3)
              Out:
              • Drizz (-3)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Here's the Power Rankings for Week 6:

Movement in the top eight since last time:
                1. 007 (+1)
                2. Koncept (-1)
                3. Coach
                4. Axel (+1)
                5. Apollo (-1)
                6. Dan H
                7. WJF
                8. Tucas (+3)
                Out:
                • Drizz (-3)
                🚀

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

🚀
                  Looks like the hype rocket has reached orbit. Even Mr. Bond couldn't stop this one with a pretty good effort last week.

You bumped Mack. The pros seem to hate Mack for some reason. lol

Comment

Looks like the hype rocket has reached orbit. Even Mr. Bond couldn't stop this one with a pretty good effort last week.

They're sponsored by Haterade, doesn't surprise me. We'll just keep plugging away towards yet another playoff appearance and then some.

Comment

My team lacks name recognition, but have a ton of stat sheet stuffers that fall in the top 100

Comment

• Lol WTF 007 has 5 the Top-10 players in the league on his team.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Lol WTF 007 has 5 the Top-10 players in the league on his team.
                          *Top 8 and he's rollin' with a full squad too. Still early early in the game, but he looks to be the front-runner thus far.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

*Top 8 and he's rollin' with a full squad too. Still early early in the game, but he looks to be the front-runner thus far.
                            It's really hard to tell with so many teams and guys not playing. I see probably 4 teams huddled together, with a few more right on their heels. Probably 7 teams that could win it all this year depending on how the season plays out.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

It's really hard to tell with so many teams and guys not playing. I see probably 4 teams huddled together, with a few more right on their heels. Probably 7 teams that could win it all this year depending on how the season plays out.
                              No doubt it's wide open this season given all the variables at play... I think it's all gonna come down to who's the healthiest in March for playoffs. Anybody can take this chip for sure and I will.

Comment

• I don't know if I could beat 007 right now with a seven game advantage, let alone the other way around. NBA scheduling department did me no favors this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X