No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'm rolling right now but given the very unpredictable nature of this season who knows what the hell is gonna happen in the playoffs lol. And this week isn't over just yet either. The 72-20 lead in 3PTM is pretty funny though haha
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Yeah I'm rolling right now but given the very unpredictable nature of this season who knows what the hell is gonna happen in the playoffs lol. And this week isn't over just yet either. The 72-20 lead in 3PTM is pretty funny though haha
      Yeah, no doubt 3PTM is one of my weak points on this roster. I do have an outside chance of winning though you're right. I need to win back two of FG%, AST and BLK but your team is stacked. Well done.

Big shout out to Theo Maledon with his big breakout game. 24 pts, 3 reb, 3 ast, 1 stl and 6 3PTM... lol he produced almost 20% of my total 3 pointers on the week last night. When George Hill gets moved later in the year I think the training wheels will be off. Giddy up.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Yeah, no doubt 3PTM is one of my weak points on this roster. I do have an outside chance of winning though you're right. I need to win back two of FG%, AST and BLK but your team is stacked. Well done.

Big shout out to Theo Maledon with his big breakout game. 24 pts, 3 reb, 3 ast, 1 stl and 6 3PTM... lol he produced almost 20% of my total 3 pointers on the week last night. When George Hill gets moved later in the year I think the training wheels will be off. Giddy up.
        He’s basically the next Magic

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          He’s basically the next Magic
          Yeah, you can have him for your best player, plus a draft pick.

Comment

• Well, looks like we've got a draw between myself and Apollo. Great game to you sir
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Well, looks like we've got a draw between myself and Apollo. Great game to you sir
              Good game 007 and you're still undefeated six weeks in.

Comment

• Giles or Davis each on 1 year available for cap space

Comment

• Apollo - Fake News update? Has the Posse dropped to 12?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Apollo - Fake News update? Has the Posse dropped to 12?
                    Can't post right now but I can tell you they think you have the most talented lotto team.

Comment

• Diallo has been balling out. Hate that I dropped his 2 year deal last year due to injury

Comment

• Movement in the top eight since last time:
                        1. 007
                        2. Axel (+2)
                        3. Coach
                        4. Koncept (-2)
                        5. Apollo
                        6. WJF (+1)
                        7. Dan H(-1)
                        8. Tucas

Comment

• In other news Isaiah Stewart aka. "BBR" received his first start and what did he do? 17 pts, 7 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl and 1 blk. He's a second half stud and the Pistons just need to swirl a few more times around the bowl before he's a permanent starter.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Movement in the top eight since last time:
                            1. 007
                            2. Axel (+2)
                            3. Coach
                            4. Koncept (-2)
                            5. Apollo
                            6. WJF (+1)
                            7. Dan H(-1)
                            8. Tucas
                            goodfellas-sitcom.jpg

I love it.

Comment

• In unrelated news, no cap update this week as I’ve ended up in hospital. I had a seizure last Monday while on a video call at work, thankfully my wife was home (snow day) and called an ambulance. I woke up on Friday morning with no memory of any of it. I am still in hospital for likely another couple of days. Thankfully I set my lineup in advance to pull another win out against a tough Dan lineup.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel, I'm glad to hear you're getting out of there shortly and I wish you the speediest of recoveries.

Don't worry about the cap sheet.

Comment

Working...
                                X