No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s awful to hear Axel, glad that you’re able to at least not worry about your work for the time being and just focus on doing what’s best for your recovery. Hopefully you’ll be able to be up and about soon
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• yeah sorry to hear that Axel, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Calling all contenders, playoff hopefuls, and championship expectant.

Are you looking to improve your chances and increase your scoring in specific category's?
        Do you feel on the cusp of greatness if only you could grab an extra Cat each week?
        Do you want to add useful players for the stretch run without committing long term salary to?

BertaRapsFan is here to offer you 3 amazing players today!!! For a Low Low price

For those looking for some elite 3 point shooting we can offer you one of the league best sharpshooter who is working with the NBA most space due to gravity. JOE HARRIS- This guy can give you double digits 3 pointers a week, many times putting up 15 a week. Harris is on a 2 year contract and will be putting up those type of numbers for the life of his contract.

Do you need rebounds, Blocks, steals and a occasional 20 point game while shooting a high efficiency? Look no further then a key piece of the league best Team- ROYCE O'NEAL- He may not be the sexiest name but on a 1 year contract this guy will not affect you cap space and can help pitch in some key defensive categories. Averaging nearly 7 rebounds a game almost a steal a game and half a block, Royce rarely misses games and is a piece to place in your lineup and rack up some stats that can swing close categories week to week.

And finally the Grand Daddy of them all, The clear 6th man of the year at this point. An explosive scorer who rains down 3s, shoots a high FT % and gets a steal a game- JORDAN CLARKSON. This may be the difference between a early exit and a chance to make a run at the title. On only a 1 year contract he can be a assassin for hire, or a guy who you can get ahead of the competition and have the rights to give a long term contract to in the off season.

Act fast as we cant keep the shelves stocked forever, for the low-low price of injured players, young guys you have given up on, contracts you regret giving out with a pick attached. These guys can be yours, act fast while supplies last or be left wishing you made a move when your championship dreams end early.
        Last edited by bertarapsfan; Sun Feb 28, 2021, 02:52 PM.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Calling all contenders, playoff hopefuls, and championship expectant.

Are you looking to improve your chances and increase your scoring in specific category's?
          Do you feel on the cusp of greatness if only you could grab an extra Cat each week?
          Do you want to add useful players for the stretch run without committing long term salary to?

BertaRapsFan is here to offer you 3 amazing players today!!! For a Low Low price

For those looking for some elite 3 point shooting we can offer you one of the league best sharpshooter who is working with the NBA most space due to gravity. JOE HARRIS- This guy can give you double digits 3 pointers a week, many times putting up 15 a week. Harris is on a 2 year contract and will be putting up those type of numbers for the life of his contract.

Do you need rebounds, Blocks, steals and a occasional 20 point game while shooting a high efficiency? Look no further then a key piece of the league best Team- ROYCE O'NEAL- He may not be the sexiest name but on a 1 year contract this guy will not affect you cap space and can help pitch in some key defensive categories. Averaging nearly 7 rebounds a game almost a steal a game and half a block, Royce rarely misses games and is a piece to place in your lineup and rack up some stats that can swing close categories week to week.

And finally the Grand Daddy of them all, The clear 6th man of the year at this point. An explosive scorer who rains down 3s, shoots a high FT % and gets a steal a game- JORDAN CLARKSON. This may be the difference between a early exit and a chance to make a run at the title. On only a 1 year contract he can be a assassin for hire, or a guy who you can get ahead of the competition and have the rights to give a long term contract to in the off season.

Act fast as we cant keep the shelves stocked forever, for the low-low price of injured players, young guys you have given up on, contracts you regret giving out with a pick attached. These guys can be yours, act fast while supplies last or be left wishing you made a move when your championship dreams end early.

Comment

• Comment

• Ugh. Bad loss, by the narrowest of margins. Games played bit me. A handful of points and two assists from an easy win.

Oh well, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Next week will be tough too with so many Raptors on my team and the team likely shut down until post AS.

But the rest of the team will pick up the slack.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Ugh. Bad loss, by the narrowest of margins. Games played bit me. A handful of points and two assists from an easy win.

Oh well, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Next week will be tough too with so many Raptors on my team and the team likely shut down until post AS.

But the rest of the team will pick up the slack.
                Man, was just looking and FVV is the #4 fantasy player in the league. Unreal. And you're #2!

Comment

• Ya, managed to pull out a wild win last week. Was down all week and squeaked it out on Sunday. Great battle drizz!

Jamal Murray has been playing out of his mind, and glad to see Harden hasn't really taken much of a step back in the move to the Nets. And Beal has just been Beal. Mack North You ever imagine you were trading the leading Scorer in the league all those years ago for Rudy Gay?

Between Harden, Beal, Murray and Rozier, I may been looking to diversify away from having too many elite fantasy guards and nab a good big. Let me hear some offers.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Mar 1, 2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Ya, managed to pull out a wild win last week. Was down all week and squeaked it out on Sunday. Great battle drizz!

Jamal Murray has been playing out of his mind, and glad to see Harden hasn't really taken much of a step back in the move to the Nets. And Beal has just been Beal. Mack North You ever imagine you were trading the leading Scorer in the league all those years ago for Rudy Gay?

Between Harden, Beal, Murray and Rozier, I may been looking to diversify away from having too many elite fantasy guards and nab a good big. Let me hear some offers.
                    I had no idea what I was doing when I doled out my contracts in the inaugural season... had I known, I wouldn't have signed everyone to 2 years lol Oh well,
                    I won a chip with Rudy and lost another by 1 steal. Ya win some, ya lose some... more of the latter in your case

Comment

Man, was just looking and FVV is the #4 fantasy player in the league. Unreal. And you're #2!
                      #2 based on conference standings, not actual record. The Wilt conference continues to do the heavy lifting in this league.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

#2 based on conference standings, not actual record. The Wilt conference continues to do the heavy lifting in this league.
                        True. Technically in a three way tie for 3rd-5th.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Ya, managed to pull out a wild win last week. Was down all week and squeaked it out on Sunday. Great battle drizz!

Lol then you proceed to trade for 2 more guards.

Good trade both ways likely

Comment

• Start active players button is absolutely broken. A triple double from Plumlee and a 36 point night from norm on my bench in favour of 1 guy who hasn’t played a game all season and another guy who has had an injured tag for over a month.

Comment

• Also rare 10-steal triple double from McConnell tonight. He’s been an absolute stat-sheet stuffed the last month. Almost a double-double to go with 2.5spg and 4rpg

Comment

• The bisons are throwing playoff hope's away after being bitten by the injury bug. Looking to build towards the future and will be a seller at the deadline.
                                keep them offers coming
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X