RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post

Lol then you proceed to trade for 2 more guards.

Good trade both ways likely
    LOL True. But Klay just been deadweight for way too long for me. Hope he works out for Berta.

Comment

Start active players button is absolutely broken. A triple double from Plumlee and a 36 point night from norm on my bench in favour of 1 guy who hasn’t played a game all season and another guy who has had an injured tag for over a month.
      Always good to review the 7 days after hitting the button. They're always pulling shenanigans with who they insert into the starting lineups.

In other news,

#FreeBlakeGriffin
      #FreeAndreDrummond

This is getting ridiculous. Imagine the backlash on them if they decided to sit out? I'm starting to come around to the players side more and more. There's no loyalty from teams, so why should players have to honor contracts?

Comment

• Big props to bertarapsfan for locking down a big name in his first blockbuster trade. Well done.

I remember the fleecing that occurred when Joey got Klay. I think he still comes out of this with a net gain on Klay even if I think Berta wins this particular trade overall.

It sucks having dead weight at the end of the bench. No IR+ coming?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Always good to review the 7 days after hitting the button. They're always pulling shenanigans with who they insert into the starting lineups.

In other news,

#FreeBlakeGriffin
          #FreeAndreDrummond

This is getting ridiculous. Imagine the backlash on them if they decided to sit out? I'm starting to come around to the players side more and more. There's no loyalty from teams, so why should players have to honor contracts?
          Geez I hope not. Bey has been top 60 for me and Stewart has been top 110 in the last 30 days with Griffin resting in bubble wrap somewhere.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Big props to bertarapsfan for locking down a big name in his first blockbuster trade. Well done.

I remember the fleecing that occurred when Joey got Klay. I think he still comes out of this with a net gain on Klay even if I think Berta wins this particular trade overall.

It sucks having dead weight at the end of the bench. No IR+ coming?
            Ya happy to grab a big player in name. Less skeptical of the achilles after seeing durant come back and the type of player Klay is. Even if he loses some athleticism he can still be an elite catch and shoot/ off the dribble shooter.
            Feel good to cash in on my $50 dollar FAAB draft guy in Clarkson and flip him for an all star. He's having a hell of year but dont know how sustainable it will be or if he is going to be a 1 hit wonder. Guess risk on both ends for me and Joey.
            Barring some miraculous turn around, cheering for my guys Jordan and Joe to go grab a ring.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Figured it was time to refresh the power rankings:

Movement in the top eight since last time:
              1. 007
              2. Axel
              3. Coach
              4. Apollo (+1)
              5. Koncept (-1)
              6. Dan H(+1)
              7. WJF (-1)
              8. Tucas

Comment

• Currently sitting in 6th and could potentially be 4th by the end of the week and my team is only just about to hit its stride. KPJ being recalled from the GLeague after looking like the best overall player there, and Christian Wood and Levert could be back right after the break for
                me too. I was expecting a top 5 pick this year but at this rate it could be bottom 5 👀

Comment

Currently sitting in 6th and could potentially be 4th by the end of the week and my team is only just about to hit its stride. KPJ being recalled from the GLeague after looking like the best overall player there, and Christian Wood and Levert could be back right after the break for
                  me too. I was expecting a top 5 pick this year but at this rate it could be bottom 5 👀
                  Love seeing you and Dan near the top. Mind you, I'd like it even more to see me higher, but ya ... solid team management over the last couple years to turn it around man.

Comment

• Fun stat to keep in mind approaching the trade deadline: the Spurs and Grizzlies have 40 games in the final 71 days of the season. That’s a lot of extra games for some teams around fantasy playoff time

Comment

• Kris middleton is available for the right price

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Kris middleton is available for the right price
                        Sent an offer your way

Comment

• ** Memo from Planet Mars **

The Invaders have fired their General Manager and are looking for some one new this off season. We think a monkey can do a better job quite frankly.

After spending their entire FAAB budget ($198) in free agency on 35 year old LaMarcus Aldridge, the team decided to give him a 3 year contract capping out the team for the year. For a team that is nowhere near contention, and is looking at the draft for help, giving Aldridge that contract was inexcusable.

LaMarcus is a good guy, and we hope he finds a new home in the NBA where he can bring some veteran savviness to his new team. We hope he is able to play out his contract and can provide some production for our up and coming club.

Comment

• KPJ’s first 2 games in Houston:
                            20.0 points
                            4.0 rebounds
                            9.0 assists
                            2.0 steals
                            1.5 blocks

Has so much potential. He was never going to be a throw-in in a trade

Comment

• My Start All Active frigging benched Harden last night! Ugh, I'd be winning! That's on me, but fuck thats annoying.

Comment

• Pokusevki coming back from the G-League bubble with some new confidence.
                                5 3pter 23 pts 10 rebounds 4 assits and a steal and a block.
                                The future of the Bisons looks bright

Comment

Working...
                                X