RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Geez, I wish I could fire my scouting department for that mess up.

Your guy is #10. Good find at the auction.
    Well as least you gassed up my guy JaeSean. Your propaganda cheque is in the mail.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Ya having to face Apollo, 007 and Axel in my final 3 weeks has been a playoff hopes killer for my guys. But we keep fighting!
      Pretty sure I can effectively knock you out of the playoff hunt this week if I can hold on against Koncept. I’ve got Skywalker next week so barring an absolute collapse a W for me and and L for you this week should seal the deal

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Pretty sure I can effectively knock you out of the playoff hunt this week if I can hold on against Koncept. I’ve got Skywalker next week so barring an absolute collapse a W for me and and L for you this week should seal the deal
        Ya, missing Harden, Beal and Murray all these past couple weeks, plus my competition has killed me. Ah well.

In the meantime, Kanter just grabbed 30 fucking rebounds in a single game. WTF? I thought it was a typo when I checked my stat sheet.

Comment

• Final week of the regular season, all but two playoff spots are all sewed up, just a matter of seeding.

My opponent for the week - PlanetMars just earned his second wictory last week which puts him into 14th and knocking Ballswin down to 16th(and no draft pick!) - double ouchy there.

I'm hoping for a first round battle vs Apollo - Do or Die!

Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Kyrie is taking some time off... Because. Giannis has knee and ankle issues and hasn't played in five games. Nance is out sick, bedridden. PJ Washington just sprained his ankle. I think Joey is going to beat me this week and knock either Mack or Tucas out.

Looks like I have a round one date with Coach more than likely, win or lose.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I'm hoping for a first round battle vs Apollo - Do or Die!
              Do your part and who knows, maybe I'll survive this week and Coach or Koncept will lose their game.

Comment

• Haven't been paying super close attention to the standings as I knew I was doing pretty well. Top of the conference ain't bad. Gotta take care of business against jbml this week though to hold off Apollo.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Kyrie is taking some time off... Because. Giannis has knee and ankle issues and hasn't played in five games. Nance is out sick, bedridden. PJ Washington just sprained his ankle. I think Joey is going to beat me this week and knock either Mack or Tucas out.

Looks like I have a round one date with Coach more than likely, win or lose.
                  Joey needs some serious luck to make it. Tucas and I are both playing teams that have 2 wins apiece. He left Trez and Beal on his bench tonight, so he must be oretty confident he's going to beat you.

Comment

He left Trez and Beal on his bench tonight, so he must be oretty confident he's going to beat you.
                    Well that levels the playing field. lol

Comment

Joey needs some serious luck to make it. Tucas and I are both playing teams that have 2 wins apiece. He left Trez and Beal on his bench tonight, so he must be oretty confident he's going to beat you.
                      Murray has a torn ACL, so I'm pretty sure that's that. But ya, totally spaced on Beal last night. Ugh.

Between Fultz, Murray, Klay, Harden, Beal, I've been brutalized these last couple weeks and months. Maybe next year.
                      Last edited by Joey; Tue Apr 13, 2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Skywalker is killing it in terms of pick capital. With Joey likely out of the playoffs that's 3 lottery picks.. two of which are looking like top 5 picks as he own's Realizar's as well. He also has DanH's pick, but that will be a pick in the teens most likely.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Murray has a torn ACL, so I'm pretty sure that's that. But ya, totally spaced on Beal last night. Ugh.

Between Fultz, Murray, Klay, Harden, Beal, I've been brutalized these last couple weeks and months. Maybe next year.
                          Just goes to show how much luck goes into a fantasy title. I think you'll have a big '21-'22 with all them dudes back.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Skywalker is killing it in terms of pick capital. With Joey likely out of the playoffs that's 3 lottery picks.. two of which are looking like top 5 picks as he own's Realizar's as well. He also has DanH's pick, but that will be a pick in the teens most likely.

Skywalker has done well collecting a lot of draft capital. He's not used to being in the lotto like this, I'm curious to see whether he wheels and deals a little or if he locks in the picks and rides the slow build up. I may be tempted to deal Jimmy Butler or Kyrie Irving this offseason to free up a log jam and they're both top dogs on most teams, just saying...

This will be a fun draft to watch with the Raptors likely picking inside the top ten. How high will the Raptors selection go in our draft? I'm guessing top five, easily.

Comment

How high will the Raptors selection go in our draft? I'm guessing top five, easily.
                              Cunningham, Suggs, Raps pick

Comment

• And I signed him to a three year deal:

:facepalm

Comment

Working...
                                X