X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    And I signed him to a three year deal:

:facepalm
    To be fair, it was a bad deal when you signed it, whether he retired today or not.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      And I signed him to a three year deal:

:facepalm
      Could be worse, you only have to deal with a dead weight two year contract in a couple months. I think you have the option to cap dump him to another team via trade in the offseason provided you don't cut him lose before then. Joey would need to confirm that.

Comment

• Well my season looks like it's in trouble. In addition to Shai (out since March 22nd) and Lowry (in and out for weeks), this week I have lost Wiseman (for season) just as he was supposed to see more minutes down the stretch and now Lavine (top 30 all season) is out for the next 2 weeks, likely with COVID. With the competition that will be in the playoffs, I just don't see how I can make it through two rounds of play.

Sad way to end the season, especially knowing that either Capela or Jrue will be hitting free agency this summer.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• i know i joked about not having one, but we need to add an IL list.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            i know i joked about not having one, but we need to add an IL list.
            Nah. An IL spot is, in actuality, a “very good player stash spot”.

Injuries are part of the dynasty game; we suffer and succeed with them.
            RR OG

Comment

• Comment

• Congrats to the playoff teams, and for the non-playoff teams, here is the lotto order for the draft so you have something to look forward to.

Pre-Lotto draft order is now set:
                1. Skywalker
                2. Planet Mars
                3. Skywalker (Realizar)
                4. jbml
                5. Berta
                6. WJF
                7. drizz
                8. Skywalker (Joey)

------- Non-lotto draft order
                9. Tucas
                10. Mack
                11. koncept
                12. jbml (Coach)
                13. jbml (Apollo)
                14. Axel
                15. Skywalker (DanH)
                16. 007

Comment

• #11 Ranked Player Chris Boucher dragging DanH into that #2 spot is pretty damn satisfying. And Tucas making the playoffs makes me feel a little better about missing them. Congrats Guys! Some solid management over the last couple years showing out there.

Comment

• I, on the other hand, need to reevaluate my scouting department ... Obi Toppin is an absolute scrub it seems. Lol

Comment

• FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tucas Tucaseseses inch towards former relevancy, announce name change

The Tucas Tucaseseses were once a power house in this league known as the Tucas Tunesquad. Through some questionable decision making including trading Giannis for Larry Sanders in a 1-for-1 and Harden for next to nothing, the Tunesquad quickly became a meme-team with no draft picks or good players. Thus the Tucaseseses were born.

However, with the team recently making their first playoff appearance in years, it has decided that the meme-name Tucaseseses no longer represent who they are as a team or the direction the team intends to go as a franchise. While the team still has ways to go to compete for a championship, a strong foundation has been set for future seasons.

It is with that, the team is proud to announce that the Tucaseseses will be returning to being referred to as the Tunesquad, in honour of the revival of Space Jam in coming months and the revival of the team in coming years. We feel the Tunesquad name still embraces the meme culture that the team has always embraced, but shows the team should be respected and still means business. Known for handing out large contracts to promising rookies before dropping them before they play a game, the team will always embrace the meme, and will always come out on top.
                      Last edited by tucas; Mon Apr 19, 2021, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Also Ballswin, the team name Tucaseseses is now available for the next meme team with no picks or good players if you’re interested

Comment

• Well Dan...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Congrats to the playoff teams, and for the non-playoff teams, here is the lotto order for the draft so you have something to look forward to.

Pre-Lotto draft order is now set:
                            1. Skywalker
                            2. Planet Mars
                            3. Skywalker (Realizar)
                            4. jbml
                            5. Berta
                            6. WJF
                            7. drizz
                            8. Skywalker (Joey)

------- Non-lotto draft order
                            9. Tucas
                            10. Mack
                            11. koncept
                            12. jbml (Coach)
                            13. jbml (Apollo)
                            14. Axel
                            15. Skywalker (DanH)
                            16. 007
                            Correct me if I’m wrong but final draft order of playoff teams is based on post playoff results?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Correct me if I’m wrong but final draft order of playoff teams is based on post playoff results?
                              Regular season final standings I believe.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Regular season final standings I believe.
                                This is correct... NFL does theirs based on playoff results.

Comment

Working...
                                X