X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Well Dan...
    Bring it on, Mack!

Now, if the Raps would stop resting their players...
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Well Dan...

Meanwhile the Creeds are busy scouring the waiver wire to find a special mystery guest partner to help them go the distance but unfortunately its pretty barren:

Last edited by Apollo; Mon Apr 19, 2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tucas Tucaseseses inch towards former relevancy, announce name change

The Tucas Tucaseseses were once a power house in this league known as the Tucas Tunesquad. Through some questionable decision making including trading Giannis for Larry Sanders in a 1-for-1 and Harden for next to nothing, the Tunesquad quickly became a meme-team with no draft picks or good players. Thus the Tucaseseses were born.

However, with the team recently making their first playoff appearance in years, it has decided that the meme-name Tucaseseses no longer represent who they are as a team or the direction the team intends to go as a franchise. While the team still has ways to go to compete for a championship, a strong foundation has been set for future seasons.

It is with that, the team is proud to announce that the Tucaseseses will be returning to being referred to as the Tunesquad, in honour of the revival of Space Jam in coming months and the revival of the team in coming years. We feel the Tunesquad name still embraces the meme culture that the team has always embraced, but shows the team should be respected and still means business. Known for handing out large contracts to promising rookies before dropping them before they play a game, the team will always embrace the meme, and will always come out on top.
        The round one matchup of the Meme-Team versus the Dream Team has a nice ring to it. Congrat on making it to the dance. Soften up 007 for me or better yet, send him home early.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The round one matchup of the Meme-Team versus the Dream Team has a nice ring to it. Congrat on making it to the dance. Soften up 007 for me or better yet, send him home early.
          I’m fully expecting an 8-1 here. If Curry and Lillard both miss time is the only way I can stay competitive this week

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Meanwhile the Creeds are busy scouring the waiver wire to find a special mystery guest partner to help them go the distance but unfortunately its pretty barren:

This is one of the most unintentionally hilarious videos I've never seen. Lol It's like something out of Robot Chicken.

Comment

• Curry being forced to go all-out during fantasy playoffs time is a god-send for me with Lillard and Turner out
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

This is one of the most unintentionally hilarious videos I've never seen. Lol It's like something out of Robot Chicken.
                RR OG

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Curry being forced to go all-out during fantasy playoffs time is a god-send for me with Lillard and Turner out
                  Round two is gonna be a doozy.

No disrespect to Coach, his team is decimated right now with injuries. Yahoo is telling me I have a 15 game advantage from here on out this week.

Comment

We've seen a few Shockmaster owners in this league over the years. lol

The draft and auction can be a lot for a noob when they're also getting trade offers.

Comment

• Is Rozier at #18 Overall the top ranked Auction Pickup?? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• what's #18 overall?
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          what's #18 overall?
                          He's the #18 Ranked Fantasy Player overall in the league according to Yahoo.

Comment

• Dude is getting almost 40 MPG. How long will that last? Still he's stepped up with that new contract. Good find. I was interested but I instead got caught up in a bidding war elsewhere.

Comment

Is Rozier at #18 Overall the top ranked Auction Pickup?? Asking for a friend.
                              I’d still prefer Holmes

Comment

• Damn. Slow start to the week. Now Boucher goes down. Then Trae goes down. Ugh, finally in the playoffs and might blow it in round one. Gotta rally big time. At least I have the games played deficit out of the way.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X