RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Is Rozier at #18 Overall the top ranked Auction Pickup?? Asking for a friend.
    Wasn't he auto drafted?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Damn. Slow start to the week. Now Boucher goes down. Then Trae goes down. Ugh, finally in the playoffs and might blow it in round one. Gotta rally big time. At least I have the games played deficit out of the way.
      I hope Boucher is OK and comes back next week. The Raps need him at his best for the stretch run.

Comment

• Oh god now WCJ is out.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Oh god now WCJ is out.
          and Jaylen Brown
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn, man. All these injuries, sick days, rest days, family days, personal wellness days, flex days, sitting on the couch watching Netflix(maybe?) days suck big time. It seems to be getting worse as the season goes on. I just watched an unfair advantage pretty much evaporate over the last three days.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Damn, man... I just watched an unfair advantage pretty much evaporate over the last three days.
              So now it’s a fair even match-up.

RR OG

Comment

• It was tough to say goodbye to a rookie who's shooting 46% from downtown and I may regret this move in a few days but Bane is a nice looking prospect for a team with cap space. Maybe I get lucky and he doesn't get claimed so I can re-sign at the auction.

​​​​​​Here's to hoping Bruce Brown keeps posting big lines while Harden is out over the next two weeks.

Comment

• Whelp, COVID takes out another of my top guys, as De'Aaron Fox (36th on the season, 12th over the last 30 days) is now out for 10-14 days, joining Zach LaVine (13th on the season) out with COVID during the playoffs.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Heckuva season DanH You have a much improved squad that looks to be a dangerous foe for years to come.

Comment

• Well, damn. Best of luck the rest of the way Mack.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Well played, Coach and good luck in the offseason.

Now onto round two. Tough matchup and tonight is not looking good right now. My guys better get healthy ASAP.

Comment

• Damn, couple of big upsets!

Comment

• They just shutdown John Wall for the season... can't catch a break!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              They just shutdown John Wall for the season... can't catch a break!!
                              This year's results might be decided by who is lucky enough to field the least fucked up roster. Was pretty excited about my two stud Mavs having four games this week. Now the Unicorn is out with a sprained ankle. Then there's Adams, who has turf toe and who knows if he plays. Nance broke his thumb (adios, Nance). Bruce Brown is out with right knee soreness (RIP Bruce Brown, we hardly knew ye). Then there's Jonathan Isaac. There's a shortage of breaks on the other side of the bracket too. ​

Comment

• Apollo wrote:

This year's results might be decided by who is lucky enough to field the least fucked up roster. Was pretty excited about my two stud Mavs having four games this week. Now the Unicorn is out with a sprained ankle. Then there's Adams, who has turf toe and who knows if he plays. Nance broke his thumb (adios, Nance). Bruce Brown Brown is out with right knee soreness (RIP Bruce Brown, we hardly knew ye). Then there's Jonathan Isaac. There's a shortage of breaks on the other side of the bracket too.
                                Definitely a survival of the fittest season... I thought I took all my lumps throughout the regular season and was gonna be OK for playoffs.

Ah well, I'm not the only one dealing with it. Best of luck to the final four!

Comment

Working...
                                X