• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for any team that needs this today. good luck

in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Couple tight finishes here on Semi Sunday!

Comment

• Oh man, it shows Apollo and 007 are tied 4-4. Can't wait to see how the winner is determined!

Comment

• My goodness, that’s two ties this season between me and Apollo?

With an even head to head, and the fact that I had fewer man-games and am the higher seed I feel like I’ll be awarded the win? Absolutely crazy though
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Good luck in the finals.

Comment

• Just looking at the box score. Had I sat either Ben Simmons or Jimmy Butler yesterday I'd be in the finals today. I had considered getting fancy with things but we were so close in FT%, 3PTM, points, steals and turnovers going into Sunday that it was a crapshoot. One turnover was the difference between the finals and the third place game.

I'm pretty happy with the season though. My team was good without Jonathan Isaac, who was playing top 30 ball last year before getting hurt and he's 24 years old. They've been building him up slowly and he will be ready well before training camp. I'm hoping for a Joel Embiid type turnaround. I also secured three rookies who all look like long term keepers. Pretty good timing seeing how I haven't used a pick since 2018 and I likely won't again until 2022.

Comment

• Mack making it to the finals with only 3 Top-100 players on the season. Unbelievable. I traded Chris Paul frigging like 6 years ago thinking he was ready to fall off ... he's STILL a Top-5 fantasy player. Unreal. Congrats Mack and 007!!

Comment

• Good freaking game Apollo. Given that I’m already down three players for sure, I need to pray that Vucevic and Brogdon come back

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Good freaking game Apollo. Given that I’m already down three players for sure, I need to pray that Vucevic and Brogdon come back
                    Mack has the healthiest team in the tourney. You still have a lot of firepower though. It's likely going to be a close one like the semis.

Comment

• I took my lumps with injuries in the regular season. Blake and Drummond sat for ages... Horford, Dragic and Wall regularly missed games. I finally got fully healthy for one day, then they shut down Wall... naturally.

007 has the better players by far, but if my guys can all just play to their averages with a couple big nights mixed in, I should have a good shot at a chip.

Good luck 007, I hope it comes down to Sunday evening. Let's give the fans what they want!

Comment

• Damn missing some major pieces is helped when Westbrook goes off for 14/21/24 lol

Comment

• good job mack north, good luck in the finals.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            Close contest for the Third Wheel of The Year Award.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Damn missing some major pieces is helped when Westbrook goes off for 14/21/24 lol
                              Russ has 58 assists in 3 games thru Thursday... The Posse have 62 as a whole! Your big studs are definitely earning their keep. You have the 2, 3, 4 ranked players this season, that's crazy.

I'm in The Finals for both Dynasty and Keeper and it's 5-4 4-5 heading into the weekend for both. The nerves are working overtime this week, lots of Yahoo Fantasy app checks every night.

Comment

• Down 6-1 heading into Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X