No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but you’ve got a full lineup tomorrow, and I’ve only got Vooch, Young, Brunson and THT (who might not even play).

You’re guaranteed to take threes, rebounds and blocks, I need to somehow hold onto all of points, percentages, assists and steals to win.

I’m very proud of my guys with their fight down four or five dudes all week, but I’m predicting a 5-4 loss, maybe 6-3
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Coming down to the final game of the season, Suns vs Lakers. I was hoping to take everyone out, but points and turnovers are still up for grabs with THT suiting up.

I'll be watching this one intently!

Comment

• Need a massive point output for THT or tons of turnovers from Paul and Drummond. Losing by such a close margin would be so unfortunate

Comment

• Congrats Mack North, 2021 Dynasty Champions.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Congrats Mack! Now I can sell tickets next year on the premise that I lost to the eventual champ.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Congrats Mack North, 2021 Dynasty Champions.
              RR OG

Comment

• Man oh man, Mack North becomes the 2 time Champ!! With only 3 Players in the Overall Top 100 Rankings, that is truly remarkable. Mack must be Tad Lasso or something!! Congrats homes!

Comment

• Thanks, dudes! I really did not expect to be the last man standing this year. My team got pretty healthy at the right time year and I truly needed every last one of those man games to pull it off.

007 had one helluva season and nearly beat me with basically 4 players doing all the damage! I definitely earned a few new grey hairs watching those Russ and Steph stat lines this week. He'll probably be right back in The Finals with me next year.

A weird season for sure, hopefully we get back to a normal schedule for next season.

Hey Apollo , how bout one more Fake News Ranking post for old times sake?

Comment

• Clap.............clap...... Champ

Comment

• Congrats Mack! Went right down to the wire

Comment

• What a run by the 7th seed. Giving the rest of us middle of the packers hope for next year.
                        Congrats Mack
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Thanks, dudes! I really did not expect to be the last man standing this year. My team got pretty healthy at the right time year and I truly needed every last one of those man games to pull it off.

007 had one helluva season and nearly beat me with basically 4 players doing all the damage! I definitely earned a few new grey hairs watching those Russ and Steph stat lines this week. He'll probably be right back in The Finals with me next year.

A weird season for sure, hopefully we get back to a normal schedule for next season.
                          Congrats on the Chip!

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Hey Apollo , how bout one more Fake News
                          And you'll repeat next year.

Comment

• So I guess the trade market is open again now? #NeverStopNotStopping

Comment

• Oh and by the way good game, koncept .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

And you'll repeat next year.
                                Just gonna save this quote... no context needed.

I think I opened the Yahoo! app about 10 times yesterday to make sure my lineup was good lol 3 times today...

Looking forward to the offseason starting and narrowing down a list of targets for next season. Amazingly, I only need to players in the FA Auction and I get to make my own draft selection. Haven't done that Since Lauri Markkannen in 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X