No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-season cap sheet is up to date. End of season cap is first post, off-season cap is last post with numbers rolled over.

Remember, each team gets 2 re-signs, plus 1 DPE re-sign, and no players marked * are eligible to be re-signed. You cannot re-sign more than 1 DPE unless it is using one of your 2 re-sign slots, so max of 3 players total if you have a DPE.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Off-season cap sheet is up to date. End of season cap is first post, off-season cap is last post with numbers rolled over.

Remember, each team gets 2 re-signs, plus 1 DPE re-sign, and no players marked * are eligible to be re-signed. You cannot re-sign more than 1 DPE unless it is using one of your 2 re-sign slots, so max of 3 players total if you have a DPE.
      Thank you Axel
      RR OG

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to announce the re-signing of Giannis Antetokounmpo to a seven year deal, Ben Simmons to a six year deal and Saddiq Bey to a four year deal. That brings the Creeds' cap number up to 37 before free agency.

Comment

• With that Saddiq Bey now has the T-2nd largest cap hit in the league, thanks to the 2 years he has on tucas's sheet as well.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            With that Saddiq Bey now has the T-2nd largest cap hit in the league, thanks to the 2 years he has on tucas's sheet as well.
            I may recruit Tucas to help me with scouting every year.

Comment

• The Secret Service are happy to announce the (this time early ) re-signings of Damian Lillard and Myles Turner to matching 5-year contracts. We are also excited to make a selection in the upcoming draft to improve the depth of the squad, which will be only our second-ever draft pick.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Anyone looking do get in the 21 draft ? I would look for a swap with a 22 pick

Comment

• congrats mack north! and good game Apollo. that was a really entertaining playoffs for a lot of teams.

I'm gonna update the RR dynasty history page with the last 2 seasons next week.
                  when are our important off season dates?
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Question: I have traded away my 2021 & 2022 picks. Am I allowed to trade my 2023 pick for a 2021 pick?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Question: I have traded away my 2021 & 2022 picks. Am I allowed to trade my 2023 pick for a 2021 pick?
                      I think we only ever have two years of picks in existence at once. Traditionally the 2023 picks blink into existence once the 2021 draft (our draft) ends, usually in August, if I recall correctly. I suppose you could do a wink wink deal where you informally agree and let the other person make your pick, then trade a pick for that player later, but there would likely be no recourse if either side backed out of the deal since it's not legal at the time of the draft.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm willing to take someone's 2021 pick for LaMarcus Aldrige's contract (2 years remaining!). Not quite sure if he'll be a hall of famer, but he once had an interview with the Raptors when he was a free agent.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Question: I have traded away my 2021 & 2022 picks. Am I allowed to trade my 2023 pick for a 2021 pick?
                          That's a no. Like Dan said, 2 years out, so 2023 picks won't be open for business until AFTER the 2021 draft.

Comment

• A plethora of re-signs already announced... what's the rush? We have loads of time.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              A plethora of re-signs already announced... what's the rush? We have loads of time.
                              Can always change your mind later up to the deadline, and this way when I quite possibly forget later, I don't have three guys walking to free agency.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                A plethora of re-signs already announced... what's the rush? We have loads of time.
                                The Creeds were pretty much one steal shy of a Championship. Running it back for the next seven years was a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                                X