RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Announcement:

Kevin "Love Machine" Love will be traded to JBML in exchange for Troy Brown's bloated contract and Darius Bazeley's sneaker deal.
    RR OG

Comment

• My Twin Towers are now teammates in the real world - Drummond to the 6ers.

Comment

• Good evening gentlemen!

I am wondering if we can nail down a date for this year's rookie draft. The consensus seems to be later is better. I propose the rookie draft begin on September 1. We've had a 6 hour window (i think?) to make each pick, so it would be over by September 5, which would be a few weeks before our resigns need to be in.

Thoughts?

Comment

• it always ends in one day. any chance we can do a weekend?
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• We can look at September 1st. I think that makes sense.

And to my recollection of making the Draft Windows table, they usually do take a few days start-to-finish.

Comment

• I am moving September 1st but i have the 3rd pick so i think i can get away with sending in my list of preferences to a mod. And have someone make my pick for me
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                I am moving September 1st but i have the 3rd pick so i think i can get away with sending in my list of preferences to a mod. And have someone make my pick for me
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have done this before.

Comment

• I thought we had like 12 hour windows but it could move alot faster if you wanted to get your picks in if the owner ahead of you makes their pick?

I think 8 hour windows are good... 6 would suck if you're 12am-6am.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I thought we had like 12 hour windows but it could move alot faster if you wanted to get your picks in if the owner ahead of you makes their pick?

I agree, 8 hour windows would work fine.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have done this before.
                      We used to do it like that but the last 3 or 4(I think) have been more of a "live" draft. I don't often have a pick either, so I'm excited for this one.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I thought we had like 12 hour windows but it could move alot faster if you wanted to get your picks in if the owner ahead of you makes their pick?

8 hours? I don't think we've ever done 8 hour windows. We did 3 or 4 hours last year I believe.

But clock only counts from 9am to Midnight. Any picks that fall on the lines get the over night as extra. Nothing changes from last year. I'll find the draft windows, and basically just do the same thing.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

8 hours? I don't think we've ever done 8 hour windows. We did 3 or 4 hours last year I believe.

But clock only counts from 9am to Midnight. Any picks that fall on the lines get the over night as extra. Nothing changes from last year. I'll find the draft windows, and basically just do the same thing.
                          part of the clock before also had Miek in China, so we were perhaps more flexible with the window slots than we need to be now.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Trade announcements:

Skywalker trades Picks 2 & 8 to Planet Mars for pick 1.

Skywalker trades pick 5 and Cole Anthony to Coach for Deandre Hunter!

Comment

• Skywalker is on the clock

Tough to give up the rights to Cade but wanted a second pick in this draft. Feel like I could still get someone elite at #2.

Comment

• Damn, boys! You got the offseason crackin' with a BANG!

Comment

Working...
                                X