No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to shake things up a little. I will listen to offers for Kyrie Irving or the Unicorn.

Comment

• Motherfucker's trying to make me do cap sheet up-dates during summer vacay. That's a paddlin'
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I'm looking to shake things up a little. I will listen to offers for Kyrie Irving or the Unicorn.
        Is he still considered a Unicorn? If he is, he's a broken one.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I'm not so sure that the Sacramento Monstars are qualified to assess players.

Comment

• can we keep the prolonged draft window we set out with... it is the offseason. I have to work that day. odds are most people draft immediately in their window but what's the rush if one person is too busy and uses a few hours
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Scottie Barnes aka 1st overall selection in the 2021 RRBA entry draft? He's making Skywalker's life difficult with performances like this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Narwhal at best.

Comment

• The Posse will feel Zinger's big horn this year.

Comment

The Posse will feel Zinger's big horn this year.
                    We now prefer the name "Two Time World Champions".

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

We now prefer the name "Two Time World Champions".
                      How about T.T. for short?

Let me try this out: the TT'ies will feel Zinger's big horn this year.

Comment

How about T.T. for short?

Let me try this out: the TT'ies will feel Zinger's big horn this year.
                        Don't mess with the champs!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Don't mess with the champs!

I think I'm in love.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            can we keep the prolonged draft window we set out with... it is the offseason. I have to work that day. odds are most people draft immediately in their window but what's the rush if one person is too busy and uses a few hours
                            I am OK with this. Its only 16 picks, I am sure it wont drag out too long.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• You have the ability to send your picks to a mod.. and they can read out the selection for you if you can't make your pick window. So if you are picking 10th, give the mod your top 10 picks in order. They'll pick the BPA for you.

But I'm okay with extending the window as well.

I believe last year we jumped someone because a guy didn't make their window in time. Would hate for that to happen again this year.

Comment

• anyone looking for a pick? I don't have the time to put into researching this draft class. legit looks like a quality draft
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X