No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've updated the cap sheet with recent trades and anyone who has assigned their resigns. We're about 50% away from the full league declaring resigns officially.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• When are decisions for releasing players due by for free agency? Do we have a date set?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        I've updated the cap sheet with recent trades and anyone who has assigned their resigns. We're about 50% away from the full league declaring resigns officially.
        When are they due?
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

When are they due?
          I think we said we'll sort of push everything out by a month, so we'll do Draft Starting Sept 1st, and resigns and rookies due Oct 1st. Makes sense to me.

I'll send out the Draft Windows maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• I don't have to do years before sep 1 right? for my re-signs like Draymond, Donovan Mitchell and Bojan? when are the years due
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              I don't have to do years before sep 1 right? for my re-signs like Draymond, Donovan Mitchell and Bojan? when are the years due
              Literally look one post above yours for the latest.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Who can I send my pick to? Likely won't be able to pick live
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Who can I send my pick to? Likely won't be able to pick live
                  The draft will likely happen over a number of days so you can wait and see how it plays out before sending your potential picks. It could all be done in an hour(or less!) if everyone logs in here and makes their picks consecutively, or you can just wait for you window with no penalty for holding up the draft.

It's nothing like the NFL Dynasty draft you just missed out on. The picks are made via posts here in this thread.

Comment

• Just need Joey to set the window length....

Draft order for this year.

1. Skywalker

2. Planet Mars (via Skywalker)

3. Berta

4. drizz

5. Coach (via Skywalker - Realizar)

6. jbml

7. WJF

8. Planet Mars (via Skywalker - Joey)

9. Tucas

10. Mack

11. koncept

12. jbml (Coach)

13. jbml (Apollo)

14. Axel

15. Skywalker (DanH)

16. 007

Comment

• I am sure if Skywalker is ready he can get things started early!

Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

The draft will likely happen over a number of days so you can wait and see how it plays out before sending your potential picks. It could all be done in an hour(or less!) if everyone logs in here and makes their picks consecutively, or you can just wait for you window with no penalty for holding up the draft.

It's nothing like the NFL Dynasty draft you just missed out on. The picks are made via posts here in this thread.
                        moving tomorrow and pick 3rd.. so theres a good chance i will miss my window
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• If skywalker wants to announce his pick early, I can get my second pick in pretty quickly.

Comment

• But if you don't want to wait around.. Joey is a commish of this league and does not have a pick in this year's draft. So can PM him your preferred picks (give him your 3 best options), and he'll pick the BPA for you when it's your turn.

Comment

• Guess I better start doing some rookie research.

Comment

• With the first overall pick in the 2021 RRDL draft, team Skywalker in thrilled to take Cade Cunningham!

Comment

Working...
                                X