No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll have a pretty easy rookie season playing next to two total studs in Saddiq Bey and Isaiah Stewart. Nice pick.

Comment

• I dont know what Joey planned to set as window times, but here's a table for him to work with...
      Team Player Draft Window
      Skywalker Cade Cunningham Early
      PlanetMars Jalen Green Early
      Berta
      Drizz
      Coach
      jbml
      WJF
      PlanetMars
      tucas
      Mack
      Koncept
      jbml
      jbml
      Axel
      Skywalker
      Last edited by Axel; Tue Aug 31, 2021, 01:25 PM.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        With the first overall pick in the 2021 RRDL draft, team Skywalker in thrilled to take Cade Cunningham!
        Good, did not want him with the 7th pick anyway.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• With the second pick in the RR NBA Dynasty draft, Planet Mars is selecting Jalen Green from the G-League Ignite

Comment

• Annnnnnnd they're OFF!

I will have to scout once my window opens

Comment

• The second pick was not an easy decision. I was so close in picking someone else, but I really needed a guy that can just get buckets on my team. And Green will do that in spades.

bertarapsfan you are on the clock!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                The second pick was not an easy decision. I was so close in picking someone else, but I really needed a guy that can just get buckets on my team. And Green will do that in spades.

Working the Trade lines right now. Anyone a few spots behind opportunity to move up for the right offer
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  The second pick was not an easy decision. I was so close in picking someone else, but I really needed a guy that can just get buckets on my team. And Green will do that in spades.

Green looks one dimensional - he'll get you PTS - and in doing so will ruin your FG%. He's my fantasy bust - don't give him more than a 3 yr contract.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Suggs is my pick for fantasy ROY.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I dont know what Joey planned to set as window times, but here's a table for him to work with...
                      Team Player Draft Window
                      Skywalker Cade Cunningham Early
                      PlanetMars Jalen Green Early
                      Berta
                      Drizz
                      Coach
                      jbml
                      WJF
                      PlanetMars
                      tucas
                      Mack
                      Koncept
                      jbml
                      jbml
                      Axel
                      Skywalker
                      Honestly, let's just let it go, and hopefully people respect the general time slots, but we're already ahead of schedule, so let's just let it go and see what happens. For Science. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Glad to hear it's started early. Feels like a deep draft. I'll get someone I like at 11 no matter what.....
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Going to keep my pick. Although he ended up in a seemingly expanding front court...the talent is undenable with the 3rd pick I select... Evan Mobley
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• drizz is up
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• How did Scottie B not go #1? Is this even a Raptors message board?

Comment

• Oh wow, Drizz gets Barnes gift wrapped at #4. I figured he would go second. I would have taken him second.

Comment

Working...
                                X