No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pick ups there.. was hoping for TM3 to make it to auction. Still a lot of nice looking gems available for auction though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Well done fellas! Love to see it go so smoothly.
      Indeed! Lots of solid picks!
      RR OG

Comment

• I’ll be drafting next year lol
        RR OG

Comment

• Chris Duarte is an instant contributer. He was definitely on my short list.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            Chris Duarte is an instant contributer. He was definitely on my short list.
            I nearly took him at 10. At least Delano Banton is still available!

Comment

• I’m very happy to bring Duarte on board, wanted to try and get someone more impact-ready than a project like Williams or Primo. Wonder what those two might fetch in the auction
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                I’ll be drafting next year lol
                Me too. Happy to have all my picks back. Last years Monstars pick of Obi Toppin left ALOT to be desired. Definitely botched that pick.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I nearly took him at 10. At least Delano Banton is still available!
                  He’s a great pick for your G-League fantasy team.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Me too. Happy to have all my picks back. Last years Monstars pick of Obi Toppin left ALOT to be desired. Definitely botched that pick.
                    Flip you Toppin for Kevin Knox!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Can you believe this is our TENTH season?

Not many Dynasty leagues last this long. This league, and the managers that make it up, are absolutely world class!

Any time 'fantasy' sports comes up in conversation with friends, I brag about this league, and others listen wide eyed, and can't believe such an intense, well maintained dynasty league like this even exists. I am appreciative I am for this league.

And that draft was amazing! So many great picks!! I think this might be our best drafted draft yet.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Can you believe this is our TENTH season?
                        Wait, what? The thread says S8 and Yahoo says S9!

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

He’s a great pick for your G-League fantasy team.
                          If I had a G-League team, they would still beat your so-called "NBA" team.

Prepare to be schkaburtlefucked in week 1, then sell your next two draft picks for some 89th ranked chump and a box of tissues.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Wait, what? The thread says S8 and Yahoo says S9!
                            9 Seasons in the books man!

In those 9 years,

Only 2 teams have finished in the top 3 on FOUR different occasions!

Only 4 teams have finished in the top 3 on THREE or FOUR different occasions.

Without looking can you guess who those 4 teams are??

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              And that draft was amazing! So many great picks!! I think this might be our best drafted draft yet.
                              And yet there are always some crumbs left on the table. I haven't started scouting yet but I'd imagine I'll unearth a few gems at the auction... Assuming Tucas doesn't target my guy. He's max money now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

And yet there are always some crumbs left on the table. I haven't started scouting yet but I'd imagine I'll unearth a few gems at the auction... Assuming Tucas doesn't target my guy. He's max money now.
                                100% there’s some guys left that will be useful in this league!

Comment

Working...
                                X