RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post

If I had a G-League team, they would still beat your so-called "NBA" team.

Prepare to be schkaburtlefucked in week 1, then sell your next two draft picks for some 89th ranked chump and a box of tissues.
    Your trash talk is lamer than my roster lol And my draft picks aren’t for sell no matter how many times you offer to ‘schkaburtlefuck’ me, Mack North Hoe lol 🙃
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Sep 5, 2021, 03:31 PM.
    RR OG

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
      Can you believe this is our TENTH season?

Not many Dynasty leagues last this long. This league, and the managers that make it up, are absolutely world class!

Any time 'fantasy' sports comes up in conversation with friends, I brag about this league, and others listen wide eyed, and can't believe such an intense, well maintained dynasty league like this even exists. I am appreciative I am for this league.

And that draft was amazing! So many great picks!! I think this might be our best drafted draft yet.
      I have the same thing describing how well this dynasty league has run.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

9 Seasons in the books man!

In those 9 years,

Only 2 teams have finished in the top 3 on FOUR different occasions!

Only 4 teams have finished in the top 3 on THREE or FOUR different occasions.

Without looking can you guess who those 4 teams are??
        good trivia on biggest dynasties. I know Skywalker before he became the 2021 version of sam Heinkie used to be one of the early dynasties. who might the others be...
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I think the answer to this question is no, but are we allowed to extend a guy that is not yet a free agent, if we have a re-sign slot available (and are obviously within the 40 year cap limit)?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I think the answer to this question is no, but are we allowed to extend a guy that is not yet a free agent, if we have a re-sign slot available (and are obviously within the 40 year cap limit)?
            Your gut was correct. Lol We didn't want to do anything that would further diminish the Auction Draft pool, and felt this had a bit more of a strategic consideration.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Your trash talk is lamer than my roster lol And my draft picks aren’t for sell no matter how many times you offer to ‘schkaburtlefuck’ me, Mack North Hoe lol 🙃
              I let my rings do the talking, Ballslose. We don't speak the same language, you and I.

Comment

9 Seasons in the books man!

In those 9 years,

Only 2 teams have finished in the top 3 on FOUR different occasions!

Only 4 teams have finished in the top 3 on THREE or FOUR different occasions.

Without looking can you guess who those 4 teams are??
                Yea, I was just being fecetious... I want my banner to fly in the thread title. Hope we get a Season 10 thread all on its own this year!

As for the trivia, I would say you(skywalker), 007(with previous owner included), Axel and none other than me myself and I!

Comment

Yea, I was just being fecetious... I want my banner to fly in the thread title. Hope we get a Season 10 thread all on its own this year!

As for the trivia, I would say you(skywalker), 007(with previous owner included), Axel and none other than me myself and I!
                  It is pretty impressive that the manager of the team with most rings, also is a student of the game!!

You got 3/4! Skywalker, 007, Mack North you got. But the 4th, is Koncept!!

Axel has won a ring, but is in a class with 3 other managers for 2 appearances in the top 3.

Comment

• Mack North Do you realize you were 1 steal away from beating me in 2014?

You'd never guess who my top 3 steals guys were in that championship.... C.J. Watson with 6, Middleton also with 6, and Chase Budinger with 4 LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Your gut was correct. Lol We didn't want to do anything that would further diminish the Auction Draft pool, and felt this had a bit more of a strategic consideration.
                      Yeah I figured.. worth asking though

Comment

Mack North Do you realize you were 1 steal away from beating me in 2014?

You'd never guess who my top 3 steals guys were in that championship.... C.J. Watson with 6, Middleton also with 6, and Chase Budinger with 4 LOL
                        I remember it vividly lol what an awesome battle that was. Still haunts me to this day!

Comment

It is pretty impressive that the manager of the team with most rings, also is a student of the game!!

Axel has won a ring, but is in a class with 3 other managers for 2 appearances in the top 3.
                          After I sent that post I scrolled up and saw Koncept's name and knew it was him, not Axel. Sorry Koncept!

Comment

I let my rings do the talking, Ballslose. We don't speak the same language, you and I.
                            I’m happy for your ring, Champ! But your trash-talk game is embarrassing you. 🦆
                            RR OG

Comment

I knew it wasn't me. I took over this team after season one (2012), and the previous owner built a terrible team (built around D-Wade, Blake Griffin, Monta Ellis and K-Love), finished dead last to earn top pick, then didn't show up for the draft and I inherited the terrible team AFTER the draft with a wasted pick. The next year I had made a few trades (half the roster), snuck in as an 8th seed and knocked off the top seed on my way to finishing 4th.

Took me until 2017 to be a regular contender. And funny enough, since 2017, I have faced the 4 teams of the trivia as my first 4 games (and therefore twice a season) in every season except 1, when I ONLY faced 3 of the 4.

Koncept has been the most consistent team in dynasty I'd wager. Skywalker was right there until the rebuild.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Koncept has been the most consistent team in dynasty I'd wager. Skywalker was right there until the rebuild.
                                Since I highly disagreed with this statement after reading it, I decided to do some quick maffs...

Since the league's inception, these are the final rankings for Skywalker, Koncept and the Posse:

Skywalker - 2, 12, 1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 16, 16
                                Koncept - 14, 15, 13, 14, 3, 1, 4, 2*, 4
                                Mack North - 12, 8, 2, 6, 6, 4, 1, 3*, 1

If we add each end-of-season ranking up, we get:

Skywalker - 74 - 3 podiums, 1 Champ
                                Koncept - 70 - 3 Podiums, 1 Champ
                                Mack North - 43 - 4 Podiums, 2 Champs

I really don't think it's even close as to who's been the most consistent RRNBADL franchise.

** Note there is an asterisk for an incomplete season where there really was no crowned champion due to season being cut short and NO playoffs **

Comment

Working...
                                X