Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Just found this beauty of a snooch post in that old thread:

"i kicked my mother in law out of my house on Christmas Eve and she has been staying in a motel since then.......twas Fucking Awesome."

Guy was completely off his rocker.
    RR has had many interesting characters through the years. This place used to be a magnet for it for some reason.

Comment

You mean my deal of #37 ranked Marvin Williams for #35 ranked Rudy Gobert wasn't a good deal for Cody? (rankings estimated but fairly accurate I believe).
      I think Joey got Klay for a steal. I got CP3. Cody liquidated like he was bankrupt.

Comment

And if that wasn't crazy enough, that same year mcHappy quit RR and his fantasy team right before the playoffs (he had Steph and Klay on his roster at the time, so a top team). Reading through the old thread is insane (both in that I'm taking the time to do it, but also the content. Grade A+ trash talk on a regular basis, but also legit psycho posts with 3 dynasty members now banned from RR for various reasons). Good fucking times.
        threads used to be spicy. but def not for the better. we've also settled a lot of rules that came up in the past tho so maybe less to argue about
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post

threads used to be spicy. but def not for the better. we've also settled a lot of rules that came up in the past tho so maybe less to argue about
          One thing I would say was better was the playoff / top-seed race chatter. That season had a 3-way tie for 1st place entering the final few weeks and about 6 teams battling for the 6-7-8 seeds, so lots of engaging storylines especially with so many trade picks, so teams openly cheering for certain teams to lose.

But yeah, drama was completely insane.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I think Joey got Klay for a steal. I got CP3. Cody liquidated like he was bankrupt.
            Traded Norm Powell for him. And Stanley Johnson.

Honestly, I woulda much preferred Norm these last couple of years.

Comment

• Yeah I remember that expansion draft was funny because IIRC we each had like half our teams protected because those who had 0 on their contract entering the summer were auto-protected? And then despite the rest being drafted I only lost Klay and got everyone else that I already had.

Getting Vucevic was by far the biggest coup for me as he’s been a monster ever since, Redick I remember was also big for me that year and after I picked up Brogdon on waivers my team was set
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• For some reason he decided to take all these bad players leaving you your team except minus one person
                in masai we trust

Comment

• Can someone remind me when the Free Agent draft is?
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                    Can someone remind me when the Free Agent draft is?
                    As per usual, we'll do the draft on the last Sunday prior to the official start of the NBA Season, so October 17th is my quick maffs on Draft Date.

Free Agents and Rookie Contracts required for October 1st.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

As per usual, we'll do the draft on the last Sunday prior to the official start of the NBA Season, so October 17th is my quick maffs on Draft Date.

Free Agents and Rookie Contracts required for October 1st.
                      Thanks Joey !
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

• Free agent draft is Oct 17 but the free agent years are due Oct 1?
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• I think he meant your FA re-sigings are due Oct 1.

Comment

• To make room on our roster for our 2 great rookies, team Skywalker has decided to part with ways with Tyus Jones, and Anfernee Simons. Their years remaining will be a cap hit on the team, but they will be free agents for the upcoming free agent draft.

Comment

• Good evening gentlemen!

If I have 4 players with 0 years remaining, can I sign 2 and also trade 1? Or can I only trade one of the 2 I trade?

my understanding is it’s the second, but wanted to make sure

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                Good evening gentlemen!

If I have 4 players with 0 years remaining, can I sign 2 and also trade 1? Or can I only trade one of the 2 I trade?

my understanding is it’s the second, but wanted to make sure
                                2nd option is correct. Can only sign two, the other 2 will enter the auction draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X