No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And are we free to make trades between now and the auction? I can't remember...

Comment

• its crazy to think LeBron can continue this at 36. but he's LeBron. I assume he puts up monster stats until he retires. 5 more years? who knows. he's def an ironman
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        its crazy to think LeBron can continue this at 36. but he's LeBron. I assume he puts up monster stats until he retires. 5 more years? who knows. he's def an ironman
        He's not the same as he was two or three years ago and he will be 37 in a few months. I know he works his ass off to stay in peak shape but despite that injuries are starting to creep in that are causing him to miss significant games. He's probably going to begin to slow down soon, willing or not.

Comment

• Still, if you are going to trade LeBron, you'd probably benefit from making that public. Someone would pay a good price.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Did we nail down an Auction Draft date and time? I think it was the evening of Oct 17?

Comment

• Kyrie Irving believes in aliens, a flat earth and COVID-19 conspiracy theories. He educates himself with a healthy dose on fringe Youtube videos. Jonathan Issac is also out on the COVID-19 vaccines. Oh and Ben Simmons is holding out because he's hurt that his coach could imply he's not the tough minded kind of player that can lead them to a Chip. My team is off to a fast start. Still have enough rounds left in the clip to make the playoffs while they come to their senses.

Comment

• that's what you get with flashy players. sounds like someone could use a bogdonovic or two
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Thanks, Mom.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Did we nail down an Auction Draft date and time? I think it was the evening of Oct 17?
                    8pm EDT? Is that too late for some?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Kyrie Irving believes in aliens, a flat earth and COVID-19 conspiracy theories. He educates himself with a healthy dose on fringe Youtube videos. Jonathan Issac is also out on the COVID-19 vaccines. Oh and Ben Simmons is holding out because he's hurt that his coach could imply he's not the tough minded kind of player that can lead them to a Chip. My team is off to a fast start. Still have enough rounds left in the clip to make the playoffs while they come to their senses.
                      you should pick up Ty Lawson i heard he's making a comeback
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Will get everything set for the Draft this weekend!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

He's not as drunk as Ty Lawson to make that move.
                          Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 9, 2021, 10:55 AM.
                          RR OG

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Thanks, Berta. I need to ask you a favor. On draft night will you please nominate Ty? I don't want to forget about him. This way I can't forget.

Comment

• Updated cap sheet is posted, will start a new season thread one POST Auction. Please verify your re-signs and rookie deals and trades were correctly captured ASAP.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Updated cap sheet is posted, will start a new season thread one POST Auction. Please verify your re-signs and rookie deals and trades were correctly captured ASAP.
                                Mine is missing Davion Mitchell for 2 (DPE)

Comment

Working...
                                X