X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Most of the windows are 4 hours, only the night shift windows are longer.

I think your times are 9pm to 9am on evening of Sun 29th, and 5pm to 9pm on Tues 1st in your time, assuming you are 3 hours shifted from Ontario.
    Truuuue ... forgot about time zones ... Lol

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Hey I'm in! Thanks Joey.
    as far as draft goes. We have 12 hr windows to pick and all those times are in eastern? I'm on the west coast and wont be able to access at work. Just trying to figure out if my times work for me
    Most of the windows are 4 hours, only the night shift windows are longer.

I think your times are 9pm to 9am on evening of Sun 29th, and 5pm to 9pm on Tues 1st in your time, assuming you are 3 hours shifted from Ontario.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Hey I'm in! Thanks Joey.
    as far as draft goes. We have 12 hr windows to pick and all those times are in eastern? I'm on the west coast and wont be able to access at work. Just trying to figure out if my times work for me

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Done. Now get busy! What do I even pay you for?!
    Excellent question

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Looks good to me.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Just posting to say that I am here and reading stuff. I have no pick, so no real concern about draft for me. Joey, give me commish powers in Yahoo and let me know what you need help with.

In other news, I now work at home full time and will be for the future (I got a new job that technically is based out of Ottawa), so I should have more time to take care of the cap sheet moving forward.
    Done. Now get busy! What do I even pay you for?!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Alright here it is ... let me know what people think. Will send it out over Yahoo.
    Went with 4 hour windows instead of 3 hours.
    Pick # Team Name Pick Window Notes / Pick
    1 jbml Sun. 29th 12am - 12 noon
    2 skywalker Sun. 29th 12 noon - 4pm
    3 Coach Sun. 29th 4pm - 8pm
    4 Joey Sun. 29th 8pm - 12am
    5 bertarapsfan Mon. 30th 12am - 12 noon
    6 planetmars Mon. 30th 12 noon - 4pm
    7 planetmars Mon. 30th 4pm - 8pm
    8 WJF Mon. 30th 8pm - 12am
    9 Coach Tues. Dec 1st 12am - 12 noon
    10 jbml Tues 1st 12 noon - 4pm
    11 DanH Tues 1st 4pm - 8pm
    12 bertarapsfan Tues 1st 8pm - 12am
    13 jbml Wed. 2nd 12am - 12 noon
    14 skywalker Wed. 2nd 12 noon - 4pm
    15 tucas Wed. 2nd 4pm - 8pm
    16 skywalker Wed. 2nd 8pm - 12am
    Last edited by Joey; Yesterday, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post

With weekly line ups it's less likely to be an issue in NBA leagues, a player with a 4 game week and get hurt and miss games is common enough. Much bigger issue in NFL imo.
    Yeah and having IR slots in this league would be a pretty big fundamental change.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

If the way fantasy football works with Yahoo is any indication, they're unlikely to give us "COVID-IR" slots. It would be regular IR slots that you can use for COVID designated players and players who have games postponed due to COVID.
    With weekly line ups it's less likely to be an issue in NBA leagues, a player with a 4 game week and get hurt and miss games is common enough. Much bigger issue in NFL imo.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    FYI - I'm back in the mix. Thanks Joey.

Note: We may need some IR spots to account for the expected COVID go-getters.
    If the way fantasy football works with Yahoo is any indication, they're unlikely to give us "COVID-IR" slots. It would be regular IR slots that you can use for COVID designated players and players who have games postponed due to COVID.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Alas, my Week 1 match-up opponent is the beloved Miekenstien Imperials.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    FYI - I'm back in the mix. Thanks Joey.

Note: We may need some IR spots to account for the expected COVID go-getters.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

I'm still game to try and make it work (at least start) this weekend. We'll be understanding with the pick windows though I guess since we still haven't heard back from everyone.
    Might be worth sending out an email through the yahoo league to get everyone to check in on RR for the draft and to see the new timeline proposals?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Just posting to say that I am here and reading stuff. I have no pick, so no real concern about draft for me. Joey, give me commish powers in Yahoo and let me know what you need help with.

In other news, I now work at home full time and will be for the future (I got a new job that technically is based out of Ottawa), so I should have more time to take care of the cap sheet moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Parity wouldn't last for long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X