X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Tick, tick, tick. Here comes the trade deadline and not a single trade so far. Looks to be a boring deadline.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

26th is the last day to trade players. So you still have tomorrow.

And I was trying to figure out why we set it so early this year .. wasn't it usually in March?
    Thanks. Season started early this year, so I assume that's why. We've got less than 3 full weeks of regular season left now, so it's not exactly early lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Is the trade deadline tonight at 11:59:59pm EST or is it tomorrow night same time?
    26th is the last day to trade players. So you still have tomorrow.

And I was trying to figure out why we set it so early this year .. wasn't it usually in March?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Is the trade deadline tonight at 11:59:59pm EST or is it tomorrow night same time?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    200 dollar man saric cut. big move.
    I don't actually remember whether he was a max FA or not.

I've been pondering this decision for a while now, cause Saric can put up some good lines (like last night) but his minutes are just too inconsistent for me to be patient any longer with this title fight. Ross should be a solid contributor and shores up the weakest roster spot I had entering the playoffs. Just need to get healthy now.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    200 dollar man saric cut. big move.

Leave a comment:

• jbml
    replied
    Rozier for a pick (1 yr contract)

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Ugh Jeremy Lamb tore his ACL, MCL and fractured his knee last night.

It clears things up a bit in free agency for me. But still a big bummer.
    Ya thats tough, he was having himself a decent season.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Ugh Jeremy Lamb tore his ACL, MCL and fractured his knee last night.

It clears things up a bit in free agency for me. But still a big bummer.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

and you have the worst possible matchup coming up this week. lonzo has been on a tear, almost has the pelicans in the post season.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    My team can't shake the injury bug. Doncic, Porzingis, Butler, Simmons, Gasol and Dipo all missing time this week. Isaac out for the season of course. Tough second half of the season. Fingers crossed on Ben's back injury. More tests coming.
    and you have the worst possible matchup coming up this week. lonzo has been on a tear, almost has the pelicans in the post season.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Good game tucas. Snuck by you by two steals. I'll take it in the wacky ASB weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    My team can't shake the injury bug. Doncic, Porzingis, Butler, Simmons, Gasol and Dipo all missing time this week. Isaac out for the season of course. Tough second half of the season. Fingers crossed on Ben's back injury. More tests coming.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    Honestly it’s anyone’s for the taking this year. Should be a fun playoff run. health gonna be a big factor.

side note somehow Reggie Third Stringer Jackson didn’t get into the lineup for me. I didn’t add anyone not sure how he wasn’t in there. he was close to a net zero anyways

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    We put up a good fight, but the Achmel Foley's have the big time man advantage come Sunday. I expect the L but I'm happy with my teams performance either way.

If Axel has a healthy squad going into the playoffs he will win going away. Lot's of factors go into winning a chip in this league, so best of luck. My team ain't done yet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X