Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    Moses Brown coming in to part the Raps Republic Sea. Easily the pickup of the decade!!!! Once OKC trades Al Horford the training wheels come off.

And for you guys talmbout the Deetroyit Pistons, we got a fella named Diallo thats about to come in and take over.

BG has been free'd.
    Diallo has been free'd.
    #FreeHorford
    #FreeDrummond
    #FreeBledsoe

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Also speaking of trade deadline. I’m willing to package both of my picks with a solid asset for a star. KPJ is looking great, OG is available. Not too interested in moving Wood without getting a big in return but fire off offers if you’re interested in what I’m selling

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    There's only a month left to our regular season? Wow, and the trade deadline is only six days away. It's been pretty quiet, I wonder if anyone is going to make a big splash this week?
    ​
    ​Those young Pistons are coming on really strong. Bey is starting to look like the steal of the RRBA draft going at 15th overall.
    Yeah looking pretty foolish for dropping him now. Had a 3 year DPE on him and I ditched him for being out of the rotation early in the season. Figured their big rotation had too many mouths to feed and too many young mouths to feed too. Didn’t think he’d usurp Doumbouya and Stewart in their development plan

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    There's only a month left to our regular season? Wow, and the trade deadline is only six days away. It's been pretty quiet, I wonder if anyone is going to make a big splash this week?
    ​
    ​Those young Pistons are coming on really strong. Bey is starting to look like the steal of the RRBA draft going at 15th overall.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    P.J Tucker about to step into a big role in Milwaukee. Willing to take offers for end of the bench guys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X