NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made to league rule changes to help accommodate the risk of COVID:
    1. Max WW acquisitions per week has been increased to FIVE players.
    2. League review of trades lowered to one day.
    I am hoping these two changes will help teams overcome roster issues but if more is needed we'll do more.

Comment

Has the draft happened yet?

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Has the draft happened yet?
        August 30th. Read above to get all the details.

Hope all is well and you're back for another season.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

August 30th. Read above to get all the details.

Hope all is well and you're back for another season.
          Yeah I’m good. Just haven’t checked on the site since COVID. I’m just a little confused about my roster. It’s cool I get that I missed the deadline, but everyone else seems to have 25 keepers in yahoo but I have 30. Is there a reason for this?

Comment

Tucas - I think this is the explanation you were looking for

Here's what we're gonna do about that given the circumstances:

1. Anyone who misses will have their top 15 offensive players, a kicker and their top nine defensive players automatically flagged to be kept (based on Yahoo rankings). These are all locked in except for injuries and sickness, then there can be a change.
            2. The other 5 players will be kept based on rankings but can be changed or cut if the team lets me know no later than the week before the draft.
            3. If I don't hear back from those teams then they won't have picks because they will have full rosters. At this point we'll consider bringing in substitutes or new people if we can. I don't think we'll get to this point though.

What does everyone think about that? Anything we want to change?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So have I lost all my picks then?

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                So have I lost all my picks then?
                That's up to you. Go over your roster. If anyone from keeper 1-25 is hurt(ie: IR or PUP), sick with COVID or opting out of the season then you can cut them.

You can also cut none, any or all of keepers 26-30.
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Aug 17, 2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury "feels like Chase Edmonds is a starting running back in this league."

...As a general rule, whoever drafts Edmonds in your league is likely the smartest person in the room.
                  Rotoworld knows what all of you already know.

RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Rotoworld knows what all of you already know.

Pre-season talk. Too bad he plays behind a guy they're paying over $8M this season and who totally decimated the league after landing in Arizona. Drake has been working on expanding his game, he wants to be a dual threat by land and air this season.

Comment

Pre-season talk. Too bad he plays behind a guy they're paying over $8M this season and who totally decimated the league after landing in Arizona. Drake has been working on expanding his game, he wants to be a dual threat by land and air this season.
                      Drake's gonna land on your esteemed IR at some point this season.

I'm the smartest guy in the room in this league for this Rotoworld reason.

RR OG

Comment

Seemingly all my best guys land on IR, it's a safe bet to take.

Comment

The draft is only five days away, we're past the one week window to get final updates in. The draft is set on Yahoo but again, it's a good idea to double check your roster here to make sure it matches the submission: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...?drafttab=team

This draft looks incredibly deep and to me anyway, the talent at QB and WR is particularly interesting from a Dynasty perspective.

Good luck to everyone. I'm thankful we have a season, I'm hopeful we'll finish the season.

Comment

It's disappointing that Lords Tucas and JBML forfeited their picks.

As the KING of this league, I'm willing to grant them a reprieve if the Commissioner agrees.
                            RR OG

Comment

Tucas came in and two people explained to him how he could save his picks and no offense to Tucas, I value him in the league, he's a good member but in this instance he did nothing. I'm not budging. I did all I could with emails, tagging and PM's.

Comment

Ah I’ve been away with little access to internet. Went to adjust but it didn’t give me access. Also for record I have received 0 emails and 0 PM’s through the whole break
                                Last edited by tucas; Sat Aug 29, 2020, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X