NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRAFT DAY 2020!

I am confident that my reign atop the league will remain as such regardless of who is drafted.

RR OG

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      Ah I’ve been away with little access to internet. Went to adjust but it didn’t give me access. Also for record I have received 0 emails and 0 PM’s through the whole break
      The process has always been to submit your picks in the thread. The process and timelines generally stay the same every season.

I went out of my way to get everyone's attention and make sure the league was ready to draft today. There was a PM that went to your account so I'm unsure why you're not seeing it (sent around July 14th). I tagged everyone in here so that they'd get a mention notification when visiting this website. I emailed everyone and one did go out to whatever email address you have attached to Yahoo. You had a last chance to do something, you asked for clarification, received it but then didn't act.

Comment

good day gentlemen

i am still draft eligible? If so I get 30 picks?
        Sorry for any complications my absence may have caused.

If I am out no hard feelings.
        Life has changed

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

The process has always been to submit your picks in the thread. The process and timelines generally stay the same every season.

I went out of my way to get everyone's attention and make sure the league was ready to draft today. There was a PM that went to your account so I'm unsure why you're not seeing it (sent around July 14th). I tagged everyone in here so that they'd get a mention notification when visiting this website. I emailed everyone and one did go out to whatever email address you have attached to Yahoo. You had a last chance to do something, you asked for clarification, received it but then didn't act.
          I mean this is my first season being here in the preseason and every league I’ve been in you set keepers in Yahoo, so I don’t know how valid that point is. But whatever Apollo, enjoy bumping yourself up in the draft

Edit: Last email I received from anything fantasy was February 27th. Email has never changed
          Last edited by tucas; Sun Aug 30, 2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post

I mean this is my first season being here in the preseason and every league I’ve been in you set keepers in Yahoo, so I don’t know how valid that point is. But whatever Apollo, enjoy bumping yourself up in the draft

Edit: Last email I received from anything fantasy was February 27th. Email has never changed
            You can point blame at me and play victim if it makes you feel better but here is the truth:

1. I communicated various ways. You certainly received a PM from me and I emailed the entire league via the Yahoo CP.
            2. The rules and how the league works is explained in detail in the thread. You don't seem like you bothered to read it (is that my fault?). Plus there are six real examples in the thread of how you submit keepers.
            3. You arrived in here past the deadline but you still had an opportunity to fix things. We explained to you how to do it despite it being clearly explained in the thread. You did nothing.
            4. If you did go to Yahoo and hit a brick wall why not complain then and there in this thread or via PM to me? Where is the true urgency?
            5. Since you brought up NBA Dynasty, it has deadlines as well. Unlike NBA dynasty, instead of being completely empty handed if you miss a deadline you have a full roster based on Yahoo rankings.

This is on you. I didn't take anything from you. I practically begged you to submit your keepers. You didn't do it.

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
              good day gentlemen

i am still draft eligible? If so I get 30 picks?
              Sorry for any complications my absence may have caused.

If I am out no hard feelings.
              Life has changed

Sorry JBML but it's too late to mess with the draft. You will have your 30 man roster carry over from last year. If you finished with more than 30 then you keep your 30 best based on rankings.

If you were ever gonna miss out on a draft this looks like a good one for it to happen because it's loaded with gems and I think you'll get some really good players on the WW.

Comment

Sorry JBML but it's too late to mess with the draft. You will have your 30 man roster carry over from last year. If you finished with more than 30 then you keep your 30 best based on rankings.

If you were ever gonna miss out on a draft this looks like a good one for it to happen because it's loaded with gems and I think you'll get some really good players on the WW.
                The KING agrees with his hand.

RR OG

Comment

You can point blame at me and play victim if it makes you feel better but here is the truth:

1. I communicated various ways. You certainly received a PM from me and I emailed the entire league via the Yahoo CP.
                  2. The rules and how the league works is explained in detail in the thread. You don't seem like you bothered to read it (is that my fault?). Plus there are six real examples in the thread of how you submit keepers.
                  3. You arrived in here past the deadline but you still had an opportunity to fix things. We explained to you how to do it despite it being clearly explained in the thread. You did nothing.
                  4. If you did go to Yahoo and hit a brick wall why not complain then and there in this thread or via PM to me? Where is the true urgency?
                  5. Since you brought up NBA Dynasty, it has deadlines as well. Unlike NBA dynasty, instead of being completely empty handed if you miss a deadline you have a full roster based on Yahoo rankings.

This is on you. I didn't take anything from you. I practically begged you to submit your keepers. You didn't do it.
                  I asked for an update on July 10th, as I only use the forum still for fantasy and got a response from you and Ballswin. Ballswin talked about how great he was and all you said was “nice to have all 8 teams returning”. I don’t spend every day on here, the next time I logged on was already after the deadline that I wasn’t informed about and I have checked multiple times and never received an email regarding anything for this league.

Missing out on the draft leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I’m out for this year.

Comment

Tucas, you had an opportunity to fix it. You didn't take it. Its clear as day visible in the thread (posts #34-37) and calling me dishonest is a weak play that's below you. Use some mouth wash/get over it. Otherwise, see you next year I guess.

Comment

The opening post spells everything out.
                      RR OG

Comment

What a draft!!!!
                        RR OG

Comment

The Yahoo autodraft minions strike again! Tough titties lol

RR OG

Comment

I fucked up, bigly... FAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!

Comment

Mango Kid wins the draft!

Drizz wins biggest scoop scooping Burrows from under my nose. Same goes to Apollo scooping Gibson out of my hand.

RR OG

Comment

The scouting some of you did was shitty as fuck!
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X