X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Past, present and future:

Capture.JPG
    https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/mypl...e-rankings.php (you need an account and then to import the league to view it)
    Clearly the Pros doubt the long term power of Vita Vea
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Clearly the Pros doubt the long term power of Vita Vea
      Let's be real here, they can't all be (edit: ) BRAD Chubb.
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Sep 10, 2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Let's be real here, they can't all be Nick Chubb.
        You mean Bradley Chubb
        RR OG

Comment

• drizz has five letters in his name and five empty IDP starter spots on his roster. Huh...
          RR OG

Comment

• Hey, just to clarify. You don't need to have your lineups finalized tonight, you just need to make sure that you field a full starting squad for the week. The bulk majority of games are Sunday and if you don't have anyone you want to start tonight then you need not do anything right now if you don't want to.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

You mean Bradley Chubb
              I don't pay close attention to Chubbs and yeah, I singled out the wrong Chubb. My bad.

Comment

I don't pay close attention to Chubbs and yeah, I singled out the wrong Chubb. My bad.
                Forget about it.

When you miss the draft with the #1 overall pick, you forever remember the name of the IDP the Yahoo auto-draft minions handpick you (instead of Shaquon Barkley).

But hey, I'm the reigning KING of the league in spite of it.
                RR OG

Comment

Hey, just to clarify. You don't need to have your lineups finalized tonight, you just need to make sure that you field a full starting squad for the week. The bulk majority of games are Sunday and if you don't have anyone you want to start tonight then you need not do anything right now if you don't want to.
                  Tell me, what happens when you have 6 empty roster spots and only 5 weekly transactions?
                  RR OG

Comment

Tell me, what happens when you have 6 empty roster spots and only 5 weekly transactions?
                    I'm curious as well... Are we on unlimited moves before kickoff tonight?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I'm curious as well... Are we on unlimited moves before kickoff tonight?
                      i thought that was the case. i would have been ok but had one of my guys released and then one guy on the IR within the last week. now i don't have enough moves. i guess i'll have to take the first warning for not having a full roster for week 1

Comment

Has this happened to anyone?

Comment

• Ok, I get it now. Drizz made some moves and is still short. Here's what we will do. I have upped the acquisitions limit to 8 but just for this opening week. Get'er done.

Comment

• I think the limit should not even kick in until opening kick off. Easily done to mix this up. Important thing is everyone has no reason to not be ready for week one now.

Comment

Ok, I get it now. Drizz made some moves and is still short. Here's what we will do. I have upped the acquisitions limit to 8 but just for this opening week. Get'er done.
                              thank you sir!

Comment

• Well I think its safe to say CEH is a stud. Hopefully one of the four rookie RBs I have can rise to the top with him before the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X