No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The average score of my opponent so far: 225.

League Record Average PPG in a season: 214.
    ... And that was my 2014 GOAT, championship team where I almost broke 3,000 points.

Tough sledding out of the gate. Next up is Drizz who could easily hang 225 on me. This league.

Comment

• For anyone who didn't know and would like to look, here's the league record book: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ype=headtohead

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        The average score of my opponent so far: 225.

League Record Average PPG in a season: 214.
        ... And that was my 2014 GOAT, championship team where I almost broke 3,000 points.

Tough sledding out of the gate. Next up is Drizz who could easily hang 225 on me. This league.
        Cowboy up commish....
        Week 7 will be a curb stomping like you have never experienced before....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Week 7 will be a curb stomping like you have never experienced before....

Comment

• Apollo Can you give us the Week 3 Power Rankings? You're a good Hand!
            RR OG

Comment

• Sure, let's see here...

Comment

• Oh shit, wrong image. Here we go... PRW3.JPG

I think the rest of the season is a lot closer than this. Mack will get CMC back and he has Taylor coming up with a solid squad. Mango's teams always deliver in the postseason. Drizz lives in the finals. Axel got wounded bad but still has a strong team. JB & Demo have some work to do but fortunes change quickly in fantasy football.

Comment

Sure, let's see here...
                  Huh. I thought my team hacked off your middle fingers during our match-up last week.

Well, I guess I'll have Demo finish the job in Week 7! LOL
                  RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Huh. I thought my team hacked off your middle fingers during our match-up last week.

Well, I guess I'll have Demo finish the job in Week 7! LOL
                    Half technical triumph, half magick:

These new exoskeleton middle fingers are impervious to all forms of known bullshit.

Comment

• Welp, congrats on the W, Demographic Shift . I wish you well in the Toilet Bowl next week!

Comment

• COVID has hit the Titans and possibly the Vikings. It could impact two games this week. Hopefully no one is too sick...

EDIT:

Also, in terms of this league, if need be I will expand the IR to accomodate this. Maybe I should have made IR bigger from the beginning.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 29, 2020, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• jbml, looks like one of your guys in the starting lineup is no longer in the NFL. Can you update that?

Give me your best shot this week.

Comment

COVID has hit the Titans and possibly the Vikings. It could impact two games this week. Hopefully no one is too sick...

EDIT:

Also, in terms of this league, if need be I will expand the IR to accomodate this. Maybe I should have made IR bigger from the beginning.
                            Too early to tell for sure yet but:

Comment

• Titans, Steelers, Vikings, and Texans.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Welp, congrats on the W, Demographic Shift . I wish you well in the Toilet Bowl next week!
                                My friend ... you got what I got from Axel..

You got Kamara'd....

The most carefully laid plans ..the agonizing choices of maximizing matchups .....any anaylsis ..... is simply out the frickin door when one guy has the game of his life.

As always.. its better to be lucky than good.

FWIW... This is the first time I have participated in a fantasy league... I find that I now watch the game very differently than I did before.
                                For any of you that have kids who play hockey.. its the same as going to the game when one of the kids was playing... I was aware of the game going on in front of me and the ebbs and flows of it...but all of my focus was on watching my kids on the ice during the game and what they did while they were on...

Same for fantasy..

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X