NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone, we have made a team change.

bertarapsfan will be taking over JBML's team. If there are any questions about the league we're happy to help!

I'm unsure what happened to JBML but if he's reading this then know that there's no hard feelings on this end and you're welcome to come back in the future should a spot open up.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Everyone, we have made a team change.

bertarapsfan will be taking over JBML's team. If there are any questions about the league we're happy to help!

I'm unsure what happened to JBML but if he's reading this then know that there's no hard feelings on this end and you're welcome to come back in the future should a spot open up.
      Welcome bertarapsfan

I too am a rookie.

Great League...
      No one has a thin skin.

Good Luck !! except in week 8 when I kick your ass up your throat.. Noob.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Hey Yall.
        Thanks for the welcome. Kind words for now, but once i put my stamp on this team and start winning watch out!
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Hey Yall.
          Thanks for the welcome. Kind words for now, but once i put my stamp on this team and start winning watch out!
          To steal a quote from the King James Ballswin (Realizar) . My watch list is better than your starters.
          - TGO

Comment

• Open to offers for Adam Theilen.
            I was going to start proposing some trades but figured i would let everyone get a shot at one of the best fantasy WR in the league
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I am for letting Berta forego any waiting period to do trades. He's 1-5 right now, there's nothing to lose here. Does anyone oppose it?

Comment

• Monster game for Drake. 20 carries, 164 rushing yards and 2 TDs. On my bench of course.

Comment

Monster game for Drake. 20 carries, 164 rushing yards and 2 TDs. On my bench of course.
                  How do ya not start anyone playing vs Dallas?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    How do ya not start anyone playing vs Dallas?
                    I know, right? I mean they're coached by a Packers reject and the offense runs through a guy who drops more balls than Times Square.

Comment

• Trade Announcement:
                      To Demo: David Montgomery.
                      To Apollo: Demo's 2nd round pick.

Hopefully, this works out for both of us.

Comment

I know, right? I mean they're coached by a Packers reject and the offense runs through a guy who drops more balls than Times Square.
                        Tiki... err Ziki Elliott? He'll be OK.

In other news, Tua was just named starter for the Fish. Excited to see what he's going to do.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Tiki... err Ziki Elliott? He'll be OK.

In other news, Tua was just named starter for the Fish. Excited to see what he's going to do.
                          Fitzmagic played better than anyone anticipated.

I think Miami couldn't wait much longer to get him in seeing that Herbert is starting in LA and that Miami took Tua 1 slot ahead.
                          Tua will have his speedbumps but the fish are looking to see what they have in Tua and what they need for next year.

Miami has the 1 and 5 Houston Texans 1st and 2nd next year along with their own.
                          4 picks in the first 40 or so players.

After a decade of dormancy .. pro ball in South Florida is looking up.

- TGO

Comment

• Miami hasn't had a true franchise QB since Dan Mario. They left a two decade buffer so there'd be no pressure on Tua to fill those shoes. Very thoughtful if you ask me.

The Cowboys should consider trading for Fitzpatrick. Dalton looked like a steaming pile of fantasy poo. Maybe it was just jitters and rust, what do I know.

Comment

Miami hasn't had a true franchise QB since Dan Mario. They left a two decade buffer so there'd be no pressure on Tua to fill those shoes. Very thoughtful if you ask me.

The Cowboys should consider trading for Fitzpatrick. Dalton looked like a steaming pile of fantasy poo. Maybe it was just jitters and rust, what do I know.
                              Nope.. that was Andy Dalton being Andy Dalton.

He isn't at all sure of his reads... he is not fast enough to get out the pocket and get to the edge .. and if he is under pressure (with that o-line last night) he is almost Jameis like in his ability to get picked under pressure.

The Jets are a mess and have a shot at Lawrence if they keep Gace as Head Coach and keep the dream alive of a no win season.
                              Thats an option for Jerry as well.

Sam Darnold is a quality QB in a really bad situation.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 20, 2020, 02:10 PM.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Power rankings update as per Fantasypros.com:
                                Capture.JPG3rd placed Rodney Demofield is getting no respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X