No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: the trade deadline is November 14, 2020. That's exactly three weeks away.

Comment

• demographic shift wrote: View Post

welcome bertarapsfan

i too am a rookie.

Great league...
      No one has a thin skin.

Good luck !! Except in week 8 when i kick your ass up your throat.. Noob.
      lmfao!!!! 😂
      RR OG

Comment

• Sunday Oct 25th is the day Seattle wideout Tyler Lockett had his name officially changed to Tyler Fuckin Lockett by Apollo.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Sunday Oct 25th is the day Seattle wideout Tyler Lockett had his name officially changed to Tyler Fuckin Lockett by Apollo.
          53 points is insane for a receiver. Highest total I ever remember seeing.

If you had just 3 Tyler Lockett's in your lineup you still would have beat the brakes off your buddy James Ballswin (Realizar) with them alone.

Comment

Sunday Oct 25th is the day Seattle wideout Tyler Lockett had his name officially changed to Tyler Fuckin Lockett by Apollo.
            Good game. The season is young though and the law of averages suggests the fluke of everyone's best games landing at the feet of the league's highest scorer can't continue. See you in week 14.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

53 points is insane for a receiver. Highest total I ever remember seeing.

If you had just 3 Tyler Lockett's in your lineup you still would have beat the brakes off your buddy James Ballswin (Realizar) with them alone.
              Excluding JBML's week two performance (because he wasn't updating his lineups), Ballswin owns the lowest score of the season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Excluding JBML's week two performance (because he wasn't updating his lineups), Ballswin owns the lowest score of the season.
                Meh.
                RR OG

Comment

• So the trade deadline is in two weeks. The season is flying.

Also, this marks the halfway point of the regular season. I better get it together or I might be in the lotto this year. Maybe Antonio Clown still has it and doesn't get arrested in the next two months. We'll see!

Comment

• JAME$ ROBINSON
                    ​
                    22 years old, 101 total yards per game, 4 receptions per game, and 6 TDs.

He has one of the highest snap counts at his position and he's now on the trade block heading into the upcoming trade deadline. I'm expecting an exceptional WR in return and I'm very happy to continue deploying this stud in my lineup for the next nine seasons if you want to low ball me. Good luck. ​

Comment

• Nothing like making a market.

- TGO

Comment

• Start taking notes I guess. He's ranked 26th in the league and is only 22 years old. Sounds like Marrone is about to make a QB change after the bye week and go more run-heavy to try and save his job. Smart move because JR is crushing it and would be the top tier rookie of the year candidate if not for the Justin Herbert's record rookie season pace in TDs & QBRat so far...

Comment

Nothing like making a market.

He's the King of Making Markets

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

He's the King of Making Markets
                            Has it ever worked? I know he tries at least a few times a year, but I don't remember any bidding wars
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Has it ever worked? I know he tries at least a few times a year, but I don't remember any bidding wars
                              And in other completely unrelated nothing to see here news.....Dalvin Cook is coming off IR this week and is at Wednesday practice.
                              The Realizer may bill himself as the King... but no one gets a leg up on the commish as he cranks it up for the playoff drive in week 8.
                              Long may he reign.

- TGO

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                To answer that would come across as bragging and we both know I just hate to brag.

Comment

Working...
                                X