NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

And in other completely unrelated nothing to see here news.....Dalvin Cook is coming off IR this week and is at Wednesday practice.
    The Realizer may bill himself as the King... but no one gets a leg up on the commish as he cranks it up for the playoff drive in week 8.
    Long may he reign.

​ ​​​
    I have a lot of work to do. Right now I feel like Apollo Creed from Rocky IV. You guys have been giving me an average score of 196. If I wasn't averaging a league leading 205 I may not have a single win this season to date. Cook coming back is a huge boost. Hopefully, Antonio Clown is also a huge boost in week 9 or 10... If he doesn't get arrested, that is.

Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Has it ever worked? I know he tries at least a few times a year, but I don't remember any bidding wars
        I know it definitely works in NBAD with scrapheap pickups that turn into draft picks somehow lol He bottles up the Snake Oil in some real fancy packaging and slings it to the masses.

Comment

• Hey, I sell high-quality talent at a discount price in NBA dynasty. I'm only asking for a reasonable finders fee.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Hey, I sell high-quality talent at a discount price in NBA dynasty. I'm only asking for a reasonable finders fee.
            True that! Your deals carry over to NFL Dynasty. I bought Terry McLaurin from you last season for a song. You're a good sellar, Creed.
            RR OG

Comment

Hey, I sell high-quality talent at a discount price in NBA dynasty. I'm only asking for a reasonable finders fee.
              Mr. Haney from Green Acres has things to learn from you.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

True that! Your deals carry over to NFL Dynasty. I bought Terry McLaurin from you last season for a song. You're a good sellar, Creed.
                I signed Terry for $0 and flipped him to you for a first round draft pick like a week after I signed him. Pretty good deal that landed me De'Andre Swift.

Comment

I signed Terry for $0 and flipped him to you for a first round draft pick like a week after I signed him. Pretty good deal that landed me De'Andre Swift.
                  And I offered a non solicited bid package for Swift that made Justin Trudeau look like a piker.

The rich get richer...but hear those footsteps Creed....we're coming for ya.

The trade deadline is coming up fast.
                  Finding even quasi talented offensive help on the waiver wire will be like picking up fly shit out of pepper with boxing gloves on.

- TGO

Comment

And I offered a non solicited bid package for Swift that made Justin Trudeau look like a piker.

The rich get richer...but hear those footsteps Creed....we're coming for ya.

The trade deadline is coming up fast.
                    Finding even quasi talented offensive help on the waiver wire will be like picking up fly shit out of pepper with boxing gloves on.
                    Circumstance is always robbing you blind in fantasy football. It's tough to keep up with it but fun to try. The WW this year was gold for keeping up with depreciation but you're right, not much on there right now that's going to pay off immediately. All its going to take is an injury to change that though.

Comment

Circumstance is always robbing you blind in fantasy football. It's tough to keep up with it but fun to try. The WW this year was gold for keeping up with depreciation but you're right, not much on there right now that's going to pay off immediately. All its going to take is an injury to change that though.
                      Injury . An equal risk shared by all.

- TGO

Comment

Injury . An equal risk shared by all.
                        Injuries are one circumstance, yeah.

Comment

• Trade Announcement

To Mango:
                          • Mike Evans
                          • Antonio Brown
                          • 1st Round Pick (Apollo's)
                          • 2nd Round Pick (Demo's)

To Apollo:
                          • DeAndre Hopkins
                          • 4th Round Pick (Apollo)
                          • 4th Round Pick (Mango)

I asked myself do I want to win this season? I answered yes. I'm all in, bring it.

Comment

Trade Announcement

To Mango:
                            • Mike Evans
                            • Antonio Brown
                            • 1st Round Pick (Apollo's)
                            • 2nd Round Pick (Demo's)

To Apollo:
                            • DeAndre Hopkins
                            • 4th Round Pick (Apollo)
                            • 4th Round Pick (Mango)

I asked myself do I want to win this season? I answered yes. I'm all in, bring it.
                            Great Deal.... Both Ways

The classic Sam Pollock trade..
                            RIght now value for short term future value assets with upside.

Just to let you know that I fully intend to make my second rounder as low as it can get....

Good Luck.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Hopkins is 28 and Murray is just starting. I'm hoping for at least three elite seasons after this one and so this is why I was willing to cough up a 1st rounder. The 1st rounder hurt, I won't lie.

Comment

Hopkins is 28 and Murray is just starting. I'm hoping for at least three elite seasons after this one and so this is why I was willing to cough up a 1st rounder. The 1st rounder hurt, I won't lie.
                                Gotta give to get.
                                You get right now help that could put you over the top this year and hold big value
                                He got some future value with potential big upside.
                                But as dad used to say.. put potential in your left hand and dog shit in your right and open them up to see which one is full.

Still you and the Mango With Rum Kid pulled off a very good deal for yourselves.

As we speak I bet smooth operator King Ballswin is working on a blockbuster.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X