No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 weeks in and Axel and Drizz both have 2130.32 points for. That's a heckuva stat!

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Give us a power ranking update. Let's see some fake standings lol
      You're not going to like that story and it's likely as real as your probability to repeat.

Comment

• Settle down, Apollo .. on pace for 299.99 right now. 2 consecutive FR TDs for Chinn... 72 points between 2 guys on Thanksgiving... make a relax!

Comment

• Hill has 39 fantasy point for me... And the 1st quarter isnt even over yet
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Settle down, Apollo .. on pace for 299.99 right now. 2 consecutive FR TDs for Chinn... 72 points between 2 guys on Thanksgiving... make a relax!
            Yeah, I just did a double take. Projection is 307 right now, wow. I hit the jackpot with my rookies this year. It's been wild.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Hill has 39 fantasy point for me... And the 1st quarter isnt even over yet
              You're really taking it to the top seed. Hill is going crazy.

Comment

I am having the polar opposite kind of day....

But... ever the optomist I have tyler "50 burger"lockett to go....
                If Hill can get you 30 in a quarter ..maybe Tyler can get me 30 for the game.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

That's just insane
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You're really taking it to the top seed. Hill is going crazy.
                    It behooves me to be losing these game but it's way more fun to play spoiler. The rest of you can thank me and tyreke it got a lot tighter at the top of the standings.

Warning to the rest of you playoff hopefulls dont mark down the berta an easy win I may just ruin your championship hopes

Comment

• MangoKid only has one score above 168 in the second half of the season but lucky me, I draw him for his game of the year. Forecasted to hit 209, I think that's a low ball estimate by Yahoo. I'll feel lucky to get out of this one with the W and boy do I need this one with Demographic Shift positioning beat drizz this week.

And look at the rookie bertarapsfan. First he drops 258 points on Axel last week, now this week he's working over James Ballswin (Realizar) with a forecasted 239 point. I'm glad I don't have to face him anymore this season.

Comment

MangoKid only has one score above 168 in the second half of the season but lucky me, I draw him for his game of the year. Forecasted to hit 209, I think that's a low ball estimate by Yahoo. I'll feel lucky to get out of this one with the W and boy do I need this one with Demographic Shift positioning beat drizz this week.

And look at the rookie bertarapsfan. First he drops 258 points on Axel last week, now this week he's working over James Ballswin (Realizar) with a forecasted 239 point. I'm glad I don't have to face him anymore this season.
                        No one should want to see me right now. You dont want to go head to head with a dog backed into a corner. Im here to ruin playoff dreams

Comment

• So 5 teams are within a game of first place or within spitting distance to get there.
                          The House League Minor Atom Hockey conveners dream come true.

And if it were not for a little bad luck here and there and a mid season management change a little too late the three other teams remaining are but a couple games back.

So to the commish... next week..... drinkup or lightup... you have presided over a successful season !!!.

Why next week ?
                          Because this week I am going to kick your ass so far up your throat your butt cheeks will be haning out of your ears. Noob.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            So 5 teams are within a game of first place or within spitting distance to get there.
                            The House League Minor Atom Hockey conveners dream come true.

And if it were not for a little bad luck here and there and a mid season management change a little too late the three other teams remaining are but a couple games back.

So to the commish... next week..... drinkup or lightup... you have presided over a successful season !!!.

Why next week ?
                            Because this week I am going to kick your ass so far up your throat your butt cheeks will be haning out of your ears. Noob.
                            It's been an exciting season and I am very impressed with the play of both our rookies. We don't normally introduce two new teams and teams don't usually make the instant splash that you both made.

And so we enter the final week of the regular season. I had to win three in a row just to get back into the conversation for the playoffs but now the way I see it, I'm in even though Yahoo hasn't acknowledged I've clinched. I'm fairly sure the first tie breaker is total points scored and I have that one on lockdown after the way I scored over the last three games. You need to beat me this week or at least post a fairly high score to have peace of mind. Talk about a rookie season though. You missed out on the draft and the start of FA but here you are in position to deny the champ entry into the playoffs. I'm not going to be a pushover this week though even though I lost Fuller and Gibson... And who knows what happens with Swift. Trading for Hopkins and Jones saved my season.

Comment

It's been an exciting season and I am very impressed with the play of both our rookies. We don't normally introduce two new teams and teams don't usually make the instant splash that you both made.

And so we enter the final week of the regular season. I had to win three in a row just to get back into the conversation for the playoffs but now the way I see it, I'm in even though Yahoo hasn't acknowledged I've clinched. I'm fairly sure the first tie breaker is total points scored and I have that one on lockdown after the way I scored over the last three games. You need to beat me this week or at least post a fairly high score to have peace of mind. Talk about a rookie season though. You missed out on the draft and the start of FA but here you are in position to deny the champ entry into the playoffs. I'm not going to be a pushover this week though even though I lost Fuller and Gibson... And who knows what happens with Swift. Trading for Hopkins and Jones saved my season.
                              If you lose and Drizz wins, then you are out of the playoffs, no tie breaker needed. A 3 way tie for spots 2-4 with 5th only a game back. A lot to be decided this week. Mack and Berta both have spoiler opportunities.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

If you lose and Drizz wins, then you are out of the playoffs, no tie breaker needed. A 3 way tie for spots 2-4 with 5th only a game back. A lot to be decided this week. Mack and Berta both have spoiler opportunities.
                                The playoff seeding right now 2-4 is Me, Drizz & Demo; all 8-5. Ballswin is 5th at 7-5. If he wins and I lose we're tied but there's no way he can catch my points total and even if it were W/L, we're tied and then it would go to points total. So I'm in as far as I can tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X