NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ... about 3 weeks to the draft.

Possible that QBs go 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ?
    YES

Does Atlanta trade down ?
    YES

Who makes the first off the grid pick Dallas or the Eagles ?
    PHILLY

First WR off the board is Chase or Smith or Waddle or Pitts ?
    CHASE

FIRST RB off the board and who takes him ?
    Jets - Harris or Jags - Ettiene

Will a defensive player be picked in the top 10 this year ?
    NO

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demo messaged me about the next season and so I renewed the league!

I'll make a league thread sometime this week. If you're not coming back then let me know (by a date in July I'll note in the new league thread).

Comment

• Excited to see how the NFL draft plays out to start scouting talent for next season. Let's GO!

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Meh. He’s no Vita Vea.

@axel

- TGO

Comment

• Keepers V2:

QB
            Lamar Jackson
            Deshaun Watson

RB
            Alvin Kamara
            Saquan Barkley
            Joe Mixon
            Raheem Mostert

WR
            Calvin Ridley
            Stefon Diggs
            AJ Brown
            Cooper Kupp
            Marquise Brown
            Tyler Boyd

TE
            Mark Andrews
            Logan Thomas

K
            Harrison Butker

DB
            Minkah Fitzpatrick
            Kevin Byard
            Jessie Bates
            Marcus Peters

DL
            Montez Sweat
            JJ Watt

LB
            Patrick Queen
            Alex Singleton
            Lavonte David
            AJ Klein

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• What did you guys think of the draft?

I wish I had some picks inside the top three rounds. Three picks in the fourth and two in the fifth is ok, you guys will miss the boat on someone either through forgetting the draft date/time or because you don't have enough picks to soak up all the studs in this draft class by the end of round three. In case you're wondering, here's our draft pick status:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...howtradedpicks

Just keep in mind that on draft day round one is really round 26. Round five is really round 30.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                What did you guys think of the draft?

I wish I had some picks inside the top three rounds. Three picks in the fourth and two in the fifth is ok, you guys will miss the boat on someone either through forgetting the draft date/time or because you don't have enough picks to soak up all the studs in this draft class by the end of round three. In case you're wondering, here's our draft pick status:

Just keep in mind that on draft day round one is really round 26. Round five is really round 30.
                I'm always glad to have all my picks but I'm most focused on actually using them all this year. Round 1 was interesting, lots of offence early but until the full draft plays out and you can get a sense of depth charts, hard to really say who's going to be available. #1 last year should have been Edwards-Helaire who was #32 in the NFL draft. Just glad that NFL has picked up again for a few weeks of news again.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

What did you guys think of the draft?

I'm pretty pumped about the draft, I like where the league is headed with all the young talent dispersed throughout the divisions. Feels like a changing of the guard in a way, even through Brady won another SB last season.

Disappointed the Boys didn't get Horn or Surtain II, but Micah Parsons looks like an amazing consolation prize and was 3rd on my "wanted" list anyhow. 4 more picks for Dallas today, hoping for more defense defense defense and maybe 1 OL.

Can't wait for our draft in August, it's gonna be interesting to see what happens with all the QBs that were drafted last night. I'll be looking for all the help I can get on the offensive side, glad I'm going to have a top 3 pick. You want have much to choose from as long as I don't miss the draft, Apollo

Comment

• I love the excitement and unpredictability of the NFL Draft... Its a mix of the Roman Empire for the pumping up of the crowd in the Coliseum and a heavy equipment Ritche Brothers auction on who gets the big piece.

The best part is tonight in rounds 2 and 3 where the scouts earn their money...

In my somewhat less than prescient predictions of a month ago.. I got one or two right...

Most exciting moment was the Bears coming all the way up to grab Fields...Trubitsky 2.0 or a genius move ?
                    - TGO

Comment

• I'm wondering what the Packers do tonight and I think it may be telling of it they're really trying to work it out with Rodgers.

If they score an offensive weapon with the high draft capital picks then maybe that's the olive branch that get this thing back on track to reconciliation with Rodgers. If they don't start doing things to make the relationship work then I'd guess he could likely first be traded after the June deadline where they don't take as serious a cap hit for moving him or they could play hardball and maybe he pulls a Le'Veon Bell and sits out. Just sitting out kills their season. Sure, he doesn't get paid but they get no cap space to fix things and they already are in cap trouble. They go from going to the NFC championship game two straight years with the reigning MVP to stinking and missing the playoffs. Him not playing but staying put is a death blow and a major PR hit to them. Unlike other players, he's not afraid to go on air with media personalities who are friendly with him and let him tactfully throw daggers. Packers fans are not with them like they were during the Brett Favre saga.

Comment

I'm wondering what the Packers do tonight and I think it may be telling of it they're really trying to work it out with Rodgers.

If they score an offensive weapon with the high draft capital picks then maybe that's the olive branch that get this thing back on track to reconciliation with Rodgers. If they don't start doing things to make the relationship work then I'd guess he could likely first be traded after the June deadline where they don't take as serious a cap hit for moving him or they could play hardball and maybe he pulls a Le'Veon Bell and sits out. Just sitting out kills their season. Sure, he doesn't get paid but they get no cap space to fix things and they already are in cap trouble. They go from going to the NFC championship game two straight years with the reigning MVP to stinking and missing the playoffs. Him not playing but staying put is a death blow and a major PR hit to them. Unlike other players, he's not afraid to go on air with media personalities who are friendly with him and let him tactfully throw daggers. Packers fans are not with them like they were during the Brett Favre saga.
                        Packers front office 100% wears this fiasco. They took Rodgers for granted and didn't help him out (last 10 drafts of 1st round picks going to D players) but the tipping point was trading picks to move up to draft Love as a back-up/replacement. GM should be fired, likely the best olive branch there is. Not like the GM has really done anything of note.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Packers front office 100% wears this fiasco. They took Rodgers for granted and didn't help him out (last 10 drafts of 1st round picks going to D players) but the tipping point was trading picks to move up to draft Love as a back-up/replacement. GM should be fired, likely the best olive branch there is. Not like the GM has really done anything of note.
                          Rogers can be a prima donna.. but the front office could have done things differently to keep him happier.
                          Whats your team Axel ?
                          Howd they do with their pick ?
                          Im a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time member of BillsMafia... decades worth of ups and downs.
                          I like the pick of a rush end in Rosseau... hoping we get a CB in round 2 to add more depth or possibly a starter depending on camp. Apollo is a Packers guy... Anyone else in the league have a team they live and die with ?
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Rogers can be a prima donna.. but the front office could have done things differently to keep him happier.
                            Whats your team Axel ?
                            Howd they do with their pick ?
                            Im a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time member of BillsMafia... decades worth of ups and downs.
                            I like the pick of a rush end in Rosseau... hoping we get a CB in round 2 to add more depth or possibly a starter depending on camp. Apollo is a Packers guy... Anyone else in the league have a team they live and die with ?
                            I am reasonable happy with both of my Raven's first round picks. Bateman is the type of WR they needed (good routes & good hands) and re-filling the edge rush was one of the 50/50 ways they could go (the other being OL). No 2nd rounder hurts, but plenty coming up still so hoping for a decent Center option in either the 3rd or 4th.

Comment

I am reasonable happy with both of my Raven's first round picks. Bateman is the type of WR they needed (good routes & good hands) and re-filling the edge rush was one of the 50/50 ways they could go (the other being OL). No 2nd rounder hurts, but plenty coming up still so hoping for a decent Center option in either the 3rd or 4th.
                              Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma is getting some love in the Bills sites... a road grader and a former wrestler....
                              Kinda hoping the Bills go off the board for him in round 2 or 3.
                              We need Allen upright all year long...fans want

Saw Bateman play one game against another big 10 team....
                              He is a big wideout and once he picks up steam tough to bring down... this was against same sized corners he'll see in the NFL.
                              Big 10 and SEC have a lot of pro style programs...
                              He is good enough to push Hollywood Brown for #1 wideout by year end...
                              As the King would say.. he is on my watchlist for the draft...
                              - TGO

Comment

There are rumors that sometime after drafting Jordan Love they told Rodgers they may look to trade him. Then they did a 180 and said they wouldn't. Then in the new year they tried to work out an extension/restructure and have gotten nowhere. My guess is he's dealt because of who he appears to be. He seems to be the kind of guy who would sacrifice it all to stand by a principal or to prove a point. He may want the GM fired in order for him to come back. I don't see that happening here. Dallas? Any of the LA teams? Either NY team? Sure, of course but the Packers are rigid. I'll be shocked if this ends well. They should get a crazy number of draft picks though... And likely stink for a few years unless Jordan Love has significantly improved.

I heard one idea of swapping him for Russ, one for one. That sounds like an amazing plan right now. Sign me up and I'm still a Rodgers fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X