X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Re-Start League

I'm starting an NBA Re-start league. Here are the details:
    Host: Fantrax.com
    **** You will need to register a free account at Fantrax before clicking the league registration link that I will give you.
    Format: Points League, Three Man Rosters.
    Draft: No draft, pick your players but 12:05AM EST, July 30th.

If interested go here and be sure to use your forum name as your team name so we know who's who:

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...low&isSubmit=y

I am also going to run an NBA playoff league through Fantrax, more on that one later...
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jul 24, 2020, 11:58 AM. Reason: I revised some league settings. Everyone should be able to join now.

I'm getting the following error message from Fantrax:

Sorry, but the draft for this league has been completed. You can no longer join this league.
    Wut da bloodclot?
    RR OG

Comment

Try this link and report back:

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...2u6&isSubmit=y

Anyone who joins, please use your Raptors Republic name so we know who everyone is.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Try this link and report back:

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...2u6&isSubmit=y

Anyone who joins, please use your Raptors Republic name so we know who everyone is.
        I'm getting the same error message as James Ballswin

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) Maury

We'll work this out. First question, do you both have Fantrax accounts? The link won't work if you're not logged in. Accounts are free so if you get one, sign in and then click the link I am hoping it will work. Let me know and I'll try something else if you're still stuck.

Comment

I've got some mild interest.

Is this just for the 8 game "regular season" or does it go into the playoffs too? So picking guys you think will get far into the playoffs is part of the strategy or no? And how many guys have signed up so far? Getting a lot of interest or is it just a few guys so far?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I've got some mild interest.

Is this just for the 8 game "regular season" or does it go into the playoffs too? So picking guys you think will get far into the playoffs is part of the strategy or no? And how many guys have signed up so far? Getting a lot of interest or is it just a few guys so far?
              No, this is pick three guys for eight games. I'll be running a playoff league to though. That will be up this weekend.

As for interest, not much yet but this place is really slow right now and I only thought of this today. It's pick three and no lineup adjustments needed unless someone is out so it's ultra low commitment.

Comment

Decided to join.. thanks!

Unfortunately I get the same error. Created an account. Tried to get to that link above and I get:

"Sorry, but the draft for this league has been completed. You can no longer join this league."

Comment

Sorry guys, their commish tools are a lot different than Yahoo. I changed the league a little. Now we're doing "player picker". Once you're in the league you have up to 12:05AM, July 30th to pick your three players and then we go through the eight game NBA schedule with those players. Here's the link:

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...low&isSubmit=y

I think this will work. I'll be running a playoff pool through them too and I think that will run more smoothly.
                  James Ballswin (Realizar) Maury planetmars
                  Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jul 24, 2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

So, I got in. Do we just pick any three players?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      So, I got in. Do we just pick any three players?
                      Yeah, that's it. Pretty simple. The playoff contest will be more complicated.

Comment

I just picked my three superheros.

Question: Is there a way to see the list of scrubs my sorry-ass opponents have selected?

RR OG

Comment

Not sure, don't think so. My guess is you find out once it goes live.

Comment

And is it the same three players for the entire 8 game set? Or do we change selections every day, week, etc?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

It is my understanding that you can make weekly changes. Weeks end on Sundays so after today, should you make a change, it will take affect on Monday, August 3rd. After that changes will take affect August 10th.

Comment

Working...
                              X