NBA Re-Start League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    It is my understanding that you can make weekly changes. Weeks end on Sundays so after today, should you make a change, it will take affect on Monday, August 3rd. After that changes will take affect August 10th.
    Oh crap.. I assume you couldn't make a change so took that into consideration when I picked my 3 guys. I'll make a change to my lineup then.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Oh crap.. I assume you couldn't make a change so took that into consideration when I picked my 3 guys. I'll make a change to my lineup then.
      I'm not 100% sure, but based on the settings it appears that you can make a change that takes effect every Monday.

Comment

I picked three really good players I think I'm going to wipe the floor with you guys. Sorry in advance.

Comment

Im in
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Awesome. So games start tonight. The deadline to get in picks from now to Sunday was midnight and still we can't see who people picked. It will remain a mystery I guess.

Comment

Using some process of elimination here.. I can guess on some of the players that have been picked so far.

Realizer has 2 games played.. scored 50 points last night. My guess is he took Davis (34) and Lebron (16).
              Bertaraps has 2 games played.. scored 47 points last night. My guess is he took Zion (13) and Davis (34)
              DanH has 1 games played... scored 16 points last night. So My guess is he took Lebron who also had 16 points.

Neither myself, Apollo or Maury are on the board yet.

Comment

Using some process of elimination here.. I can guess on some of the players that have been picked so far.

Realizer has 2 games played.. scored 50 points last night. My guess is he took Davis (34) and Lebron (16).
                Bertaraps has 2 games played.. scored 47 points last night. My guess is he took Zion (13) and Davis (34)
                DanH has 1 games played... scored 16 points last night. So My guess is he took Lebron who also had 16 points.

Neither myself, Apollo or Maury are on the board yet.
                I'm liking my trio. I wonder if we picked the same guys? It would be funny if we did and won the league. What's our tiebreaker?

Comment

I'm liking my trio. I wonder if we picked the same guys? It would be funny if we did and won the league. What's our tiebreaker?
                  That's hilarious.. yeah I think you, me and Maury picked the same three guys. We each have 9280.75 fan points from the "season". That can't be a coincidence.

Comment

I drafted... Anthony Davis, LeBron James and Giannis. (Surprise! lol)

Good luck y'all.

RR OG

Comment

I took LeBron, Doncic and Harden.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Ok, I show my hand as well I guess: Alphabet, Wonder Boy & The Beard.

Comment

Ok, I show my hand as well I guess: Alphabet, Wonder Boy & The Beard.
                          Ditto!

Comment

Ditto!
                            Unacceptable! You must change your team at once! No one shall have the same team as the commissioner.

RR OG

Comment

I got to cute. Figures everyone would get a combination of those top5-6 guys. Threw in zion figuring he would play lots of minutes as pelicans chase the 8th seed. Now N.O has him on a minutes restriction
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Ditto!
                                Congrats on last night in that case. What a duel between Doncic and Harden.

Comment

Working...
                                X