Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S10)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

    Next man up. (And I got a bunch of very good back-ups.)
    The Mega Bowl has lost a legendary performer...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

    Comment


    • I took down Bert by 0.2 points lol I'm just waiting for a stat correction where I take the L

      Comment


      • Mack North wrote: View Post
        I took down Bert by 0.2 points lol I'm just waiting for a stat correction where I take the L
        Well, for now, you guys have the all-time record for closest margin: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...602/recordbook

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post

          Well, for now, you guys have the all-time record for closest margin: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...602/recordbook
          No they don't, they are 0.20 points. All-time closest was Axel over Drizz by 0.14 in 2016.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

          Comment


          • Buh Bye Ruggsy

            https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/02/las-v...-car-accident/

            Comment


            • That is a complete tragedy.

              Comment


              • Ruggs will be going to prison for this but that will mean little to the family who lost their loved one.

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Ruggs will be going to prison for this but that will mean little to the family who lost their loved one.
                  Yup... I have no idea why these multi-millionaires can't spring for a ride service.

                  Comment


                  • 156 mph is 251 kph.

                    I once had my car up to 200 kph (safely for a few seconds one afternoon on a flat open country side road ) and it wasn't fun.

                    Going 251 at night, while drunk, with a passenger, and rear-ending a car, killing a women (and her dog).... F#CK HIM!
                    RR OG

                    Comment


                    • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      156 mph is 251 kph.

                      I once had my car up to 200 kph (safely for a few seconds one afternoon on a flat open country side road ) and it wasn't fun.

                      Going 251 at night, while drunk, with a passenger, and rear-ending a car, killing a women (and her dog).... F#CK HIM!
                      He was tested at twice the limit. He lost his damn mind. Celebrities have a way of sometimes shirting justice but I think he's going to be made an example of. This was such an extreme event.

                      Comment


                      • He has an infant toddler and he lost his best friend to a car accident back in high school... WTH was he thinking?

                        If he wasn't a pro-athlete, nobody would have any sympathy for him. I believe the judge will make an example of him, as they should. That speed, coupled with being twice the limit, is just too much to ignore.

                        Comment


                        • Mack North wrote: View Post
                          He has an infant toddler and he lost his best friend to a car accident back in high school... WTH was he thinking?

                          If he wasn't a pro-athlete, nobody would have any sympathy for him. I believe the judge will make an example of him, as they should. That speed, coupled with being twice the limit, is just too much to ignore.
                          Yeah, I really don't like it when some of the media say there are two trageities here, and list his career as the first one and the person he killed as the second one. What the hell? And some of them have said they're praying for Ruggs and also for the those affected by the lives he took. The only person of importance in this story is the person he slammed into at 150MPH and then incinerated. Do we even know she was dead on impact? She might have burned alive. It's nuts.

                          Comment


                          • Apollo wrote: View Post

                            Yeah, I really don't like it when some of the media say there are two trageities here, and list his career as the first one and the person he killed as the second one. What the hell? And some of them have said they're praying for Ruggs and also for the those affected by the lives he took. The only person of importance in this story is the person he slammed into at 150MPH and then incinerated. Do we even know she was dead on impact? She might have burned alive. It's nuts.
                            Witnesses said they heard her, breaths and cries, before the car burst into flames. She was pinned in via seatbelt and airbags, there was nothing they could do to get her out before the smoke and flames took over. The poor doggo too, I hope he died on impact at least. What an awful scene for those witnesses, they'll be scarred for life knowing what happened to her.

                            Comment


                            • Mack North wrote: View Post

                              Witnesses said they heard her, breaths and cries, before the car burst into flames. She was pinned in via seatbelt and airbags, there was nothing they could do to get her out before the smoke and flames took over. The poor doggo too, I hope he died on impact at least. What an awful scene for those witnesses, they'll be scarred for life knowing what happened to her.
                              That is horrific. The woman he killed was just two blocks from home and on her way there.

                              Apparently when Ruggs was taken to hospital he was screaming at the staff and then the police. He wouldn't cooperate with police and they needed a judge order to draw blood so they could confirm his impairment.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Thu Nov 4, 2021, 05:28 PM.

                              Comment


                              • So Ruggs is clearly a douche, but where do people stand on Rodgers? Lying (or misleading if you want to be kind about it) about his vaccination status and then following vaccinated personnel protocols instead of unvaccinated protocols (such as masks when not dressed on sidelines, media events inside, etc).

                                Rodgers has been a fairly polarizing personality the last few years, does this real change anything for anyone or just a drop in the bucket one way and much ado about nothing the other?
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X