NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    wow ... i got smoked good last week......

I ate not one .. but two.... forty burgers... one from a TE no less.
    and for desert.... two 30 burgers
    and a twenty burger from an IDP as a digestif.

happens everyday.
    You're welcome
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Here comes the annual Dynasty Bowl II rematch. I see Mack North is getting CMC back, just in time. Hopefully I have a healthy Cook in the kitchen to serve up a big "L".

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

You're welcome
        Out of general interest.... what is the highest score for points for in the leagues record books ?
        I feel I have a shot at the Jim Carey title of "i'm a somebody"

Apollo
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• You can find the answer here and more: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ype=teampoints

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            You can find the answer here and more: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ype=teampoints
            Well as coach used to say... at least my name is on the scoresheet.

Took me two years to hang one on Ballswin in the Mega Bowl....
            So put your ear to the ground...
            Do you hear those footsteps ?..
            Im coming for the A & A boys...

- TGO

Comment

Well as coach used to say... at least my name is on the scoresheet.

Took me two years to hang one on Ballswin in the Mega Bowl....
              So put your ear to the ground...
              Do you hear those footsteps ?..
              Im coming for the A & A boys...
              The way my team has been underachieving you may pass me this season.

Comment

Here comes the annual Dynasty Bowl II rematch. I see Mack North is getting CMC back, just in time. Hopefully I have a healthy Cook in the kitchen to serve up a big "L".
                C-Mac going for 30+ in his return. I got DeVonta Smith going for a good 25 tonight too...

You smell something? I smell something... it's... it's... Wictory, baby.

Comment

• DeVonta Smith is no Kadarius Toney. No doubting CMC rolling for 30 or 40 though and sending me to .500 and maybe out of the playoff seeding.

Comment

DeVonta Smith is no Kadarius Toney. No doubting CMC rolling for 30 or 40 though and sending me to .500 and maybe out of the playoff seeding.
                    Sorry for not setting my lineup today, I was out all weekend and forgot to checkout CMC. Hope it didn't hurt me too much.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Sorry for not setting my lineup today, I was out all weekend and forgot to checkout CMC. Hope it didn't hurt me too much.
                      Last time I checked you were totally whooping me.

Comment

• 2 for 2 in Apollo beatdowns this week, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          2 for 2 in Apollo beatdowns this week, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                          Yeah, yeah. The way this season is shaping up everyone is going to have fun playing me this year.

Comment

Yeah, yeah. The way this season is shaping up everyone is going to have fun playing me this year.

Except maybe the Team Managers who have to deal with this piece of news.
                            It sure sucks when one of the games better players can't go.
                            - TGO

Comment

Except maybe the Team Managers who have to deal with this piece of news.
                              It sure sucks when one of the games better players can't go.
                              Ouch. BallsLoss.

Comment

Ouch. BallsLoss.
                                Next man up. (And I got a bunch of very good back-ups.)
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X