NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Demographic Shift With me having a resounding lead after Thursday night’s game, I wanna give you a fighting irish chance to win this week by giving you the chance to pick my two starting RB. Whatcha gonna do?!? Who ya gonna pick?!? I’m betting that by Monday your team’s gonna be shot down like a 🦆 during hunting seasons. READY! AIM!! PICK MY RBs!!!
    I trust you.
    No need to cut the deck.

Your team looks tired.
    The streak ends at two.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I trust you.
      No need to cut the deck.

Your team looks tired.
      The streak ends at two.
      Good luck tmr. I'm rooting for you.
      RR OG

Comment

• bertarapsfan, are you still in the league? You're starting a guy on IR and two other guys with zero projected points.

Comment

• That was a heck of a football game last night.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            That was a heck of a football game last night.
            Yes it was.
            The rumours of the demise of Lamar Jackson are a little ahead of themselves.
            The Dallas game against the Chargers was good as well.
            ANd who saw Vegas winning on the road in a short week with their defense.

- TGO

Comment

• Andy Dalton might have played his last game in the NFL yesterday. Justin Fields' stat line doesn't tell an accurate tale of his performance. He played pretty damn good going in cold as a rookie mid game. One passed bounced of Robinson's fingertips, just missing a big gain and then last he hit him in the end zone literally right on the numbers and Robinson couldn't catch the ball. He faces pretty heavy pressure the whole time he was in the game and looked a lot better than Andy. I don't know how they can go back now. Their fans have been waiting for someone like this for... Forever? lol

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Yes it was.
                The rumours of the demise of Lamar Jackson are a little ahead of themselves.
                The Dallas game against the Chargers was good as well.
                ANd who saw Vegas winning on the road in a short week with their defense.

The Raiders starting 2-0 this season was a little bit of a surprise, unlike Team Apollo.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  bertarapsfan, are you still in the league? You're starting a guy on IR and two other guys with zero projected points.
                  Yep, Just been busym haven't been able to watch a down of football since week 1. Ill get it sorted before next week
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 60 point lead heading into Monday Night Football, your opponent has 2 players left - you think your lead is safe, right? Wrong. Those two players go for 61.60 between them to make a miraculous come from behind win come to fruition.

I can't even be mad at that. congrats, drizz that's gotta be an all-timer.

On to Week 3!

Comment

• Cubs win !
                      Cubs win !!
                      Cubs win !!!
                      Mega Bowl III is now in the books.

The Ballswins still lead the FDL rivalry game 2 games to 1 despite going down in last nights battle with team Demo.
                      Ballswins went up fast and early with Terry McLaurin posting close to a 30 burger on Thursday but the Demos reeled them back in with a big performance from Tyler Lockett on Sunday The Demos racked up solid if unspectacular performances from the WR and RBs spots where Ballswin s personnel RB groupings were unconventional in retrospect. .
                      Asked about his lineup post game Ballswin replied to a random RaptorsRepublic roving sideline reporter that they should "Fuck off back to Baffin Island rookie. Then fuck off some more when you get there."

November 8th is the next installment of the Mega Bowl
                      And thats it for now from Baffin Island.

- TGO

Comment

• The Super Powers collide in week three. Only one team will be undefeated entering week four.

Comment

• For all you Tyler Lockett managers out there....

https://www.tiktok.com/@pghjay/video...from_webapp=v1
                          - TGO

Comment

• The train is quickly derailing for the Posse. Injuries to some key starters along with up and down play by the plug-ins has made for a rough start... 7th in standing but 4th in Points For. Once C-Mac is back it's time to make my move.

Comment

• Kadarius Toney. Holy crap. To anyone looking for a WR, I have a nice selection for you to choose from.

Comment

• wow ... i got smoked good last week......

I ate not one .. but two.... forty burgers... one from a TE no less.
                                and for desert.... two 30 burgers
                                and a twenty burger from an IDP as a digestif.

happens everyday.

- TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X