Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Keeper League (REBOOT W/ Salary Cap System)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Good news, I was able to import the league history. I thought it might be a problem with the year absence but we're set all the way back to 2010. So this is technically season 11. Let's reboot again in season 21.
    I don't quite know what this means .. but if it makes life easier ... I am in.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I don't quite know what this means .. but if it makes life easier ... I am in.
      It means when you go into the league page you can click all time and see every previous podium finish since 2010.

Comment

So I don't think something like this is worth the effort in football, here. We have some legit hardcore fans of the NFL but people aren't knocking down the door to get in on this.

I do think something like this might be worth a look in basketball, though. What are your thoughts on that? Are we fully saturated in hoops as well?

bertarapsfan drizz James Ballswin (Realizar) MangoKid Demographic Shift Mack North Axel jbml

Comment

Honestly, my brain hurts just trying to figure out what day of the week it is most of the time. If the league runs, I will play. If it doesn't, I wont shed any tears.

I'm fully in go with the flow mode.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So I don't think something like this is worth the effort in football, here. We have some legit hardcore fans of the NFL but people aren't knocking down the door to get in on this.

I do think something like this might be worth a look in basketball, though. What are your thoughts on that? Are we fully saturated in hoops as well?

bertarapsfan drizz James Ballswin (Realizar) MangoKid Demographic Shift Mack North Axel jbml
            I can find you another player if you are looking to get one more.... to fill out an 8 man league.
            Is this what your after ?
            - TGO

Comment

we should at least try it for this season and see how it goes!

Comment

Apollo Yeah... I'd love to give it a chance too... just to kick Ballswins ass in two leagues...
                - TGO

Comment

We need eight people who are forum members. These things were always for this community. I'm not really interested to extending this to people who don't come here and contribute. Part of the magic of these things is coming on here to give people shit and to talk sports in general. That's my two cents.

Maybe tucas will be interested in joining?
                  Last edited by Apollo; Sun Aug 8, 2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

We need eight people who are forum members. These things were always for this community. I'm not really interested to extending this to people who don't come here and contribute. Part of the magic of these things is coming on here to give people shit and to talk sports in general. That's my two cents.

Maybe tucas will be interested in joining?
                    tucas
                    Cmon Tucas...
                    we need you.
                    - TGO

Comment

If you need someone, I'm in.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        If you need someone, I'm in.
                        We would be really happy to have you in the league. Can you PM me an email address to send the invite?

Comment

I’d be interested in a league if there’s space. If I’m too late it’s cool

Comment

If you want in, Tucas, I'll step aside.

Comment

I think we need a good ol' fashioned DUEL!

Comment

jbml maybe wants to join as well? We could get this thing to ten teams then.

Comment

Working...
                                X