Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Keeper League (REBOOT W/ Salary Cap System)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    If Demo didn't trade with Tucas he would have beaten me in week one. Instead, I posted the week one high score and outscored him by 25 points. Early days though.
    Also to be fair, Saquon was always projected for limited touches in week 1. I don’t think it was as clear cut of a trade as week 1 may have indicated

Comment

I'm just pouring salt into a week one wound. It practically wrote itself.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I'm just pouring salt into a week one wound. It practically wrote itself.
        As well you should.
        However.
        I remain, as always, supremely confident in the Shifters (with an f) medical team and training staff to have Barkley @100% and ready to go for week 3.
        Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post

Also to be fair, Saquon was always projected for limited touches in week 1. I don’t think it was as clear cut of a trade as week 1 may have indicated
          Whenever you get an oppty to chirp someone in fantasy you should jump on it.
          Its the Ballswin Doctrine.
          However .
          We will revisit this blockbuster post season and can count the money when the season is over.

True WTF story on draft night. During the draft my wifi froze for a few seconds and ultimately lost connection to the draft server. I rebooted the connection and much to my surprise found out that I had picked up Tyreke Hill for 50 bucks Yahoo prolly put me on autodraft for the 20-30 or so seconds I lost connection and I wound up with Hill. Not the worst pickup but not where I was planning to spend my budget.
          And yet it worked out.

Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

Comment

Working...
          X