Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey wrote: View Post

    SPOILER: ... they don't.
    Not only am I moving up, I'm taking your spot and you're dropping. Book it!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

    Comment


    • Interesting week so far. Kyrie and Saddiq combined for 111 in their last game played. Coach might still beat me but this injury ridden team is not gonna make it easy.

      Bey and Bane really saved my ass this year. Without those two breaking out at the right times I probably don't make the playoffs given all missed games elsewhere.

      Comment


      • Good game 007. Look forward to a rematch next season when your roster is a bit healthier.

        Good luck koncept!
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • When can teams that miss the playoffs or are out of the playoffs make trades again?

          Comment


          • Good game, The Coach. That was a very close one.


            On to my third consecutive semi-finals! I'm starting to look like the pre-Kawhi Raptors. It appears that I have a significant disadvantage in available games against SW but things can change fast. It should be an exciting week and all things considered I'm happy to still be in play for the Chip.

            Comment


            • planetmars wrote: View Post
              When can teams that miss the playoffs or are out of the playoffs make trades again?
              I think its after the finals. I could be wrong about that though.

              Comment


              • Good game tucas, you had quite a few injuries there to work through.

                Wow wasn't expecting to face Dan until the finals. Some heavy hitters here. Good luck
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • planetmars wrote: View Post
                  When can teams that miss the playoffs or are out of the playoffs make trades again?
                  Just like in the NBA, technically, once your season has ended, you are free to deal.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post

                    Just like in the NBA, technically, once your season has ended, you are free to deal.
                    Should also add to this, that you are in "off-season" rules now, so your contracts count for 1 less, and no trading 0 year players, unless you declare they are a sign & trade.

                    Comment


                    • Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Good game, The Coach. That was a very close one.


                      On to my third consecutive semi-finals! I'm starting to look like the pre-Kawhi Raptors. It appears that I have a significant disadvantage in available games against SW but things can change fast. It should be an exciting week and all things considered I'm happy to still be in play for the Chip.
                      Well done. Congrats, Apollo
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

                      Comment


                      • 3 guys injured starting on Monday is a kick in the nuts.
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • Some of us have been receiving that sort of kick to the nuts the entire season. Good luck!

                          Comment


                          • koncept wrote: View Post
                            3 guys injured starting on Monday is a kick in the nuts.
                            Yeah, a lot of that going around. Harden decided to take a night off after getting smacked around by the Raps, Middleton rested Milwaukee's game, Fred's about to get shut down with my luck. But every single team has a similar story. This year is a war of attrition.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • 5-4 with 21 games each. Giannis and Luka are likely back next game.

                              The Creeds are feeling it! Come get it, Skywalkers!

                              Comment


                              • Kyrie Irving cleared to play in Nets home games as New York mayor Eric Adams alters vaccine mandate

                                Irving will be able to take the floor in Brooklyn's next home game on Sunday
                                https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...ccine-mandate/

                                Just in time!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X