RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Also I took down a dynasty giant last week. Nice start to the season.
    and Tucas beat skywalker last week, but that one feels like a "won the battle but lost the war" scenario now.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

and Tucas beat skywalker last week, but that one feels like a "won the battle but lost the war" scenario now.
      I traded a pick for what’s likely to be one of the worst and least scouted drafts in 20 years and 2 solid young players for a guy that will still likely be top 20 for the length of his contract. He’s shown no serious sign of decline, will want to maximize his games played to top Kareem on all time scoring list and has actively spoken out about load management.

I still have at least half a dozen young prospects under the age of 25 who all have value and have in no way hindered my future. I think I’ll be fine

Comment

Harden and Bron change teams in week one of the season. I'm wondering what happens next.

Comment

Miles Bridges is now the 2nd ranked fantasy player on the year just like we all expected

Comment

The first WW period for the week is over and so it seems like a good time for the week two POWER Rankings:
            ​

*As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Expert Impartial Analysis
            There appears to be some sort of catastrophic miscalculation at the top of the rankings but we'll have to go with it and see if it sorts itself out. Here's the weekly movement:
            Rank Team Rating
            +1 007 +1%
            +2 Koncept +3%
            -2 Apollo -3%
            +2 Tucas +7%
            --- Coach +5%
            +1 DanH +7%
            -3 Axel -4%
            --- Berta +3%

Comment

I'll try to update the cap sheet tomorrow.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                The first WW period for the week is over and so it seems like a good time for the week two
                6 teams at 95% or above is the most parity by far I think we've ever seen from that table, no?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

6 teams at 95% or above is the most parity by far I think we've ever seen from that table, no?
                  No doubt. A handful of teams have made big trades and in the process reshaped the league early on this season. How we arrived at this parity this season has also led to more disparity between the top and bottom.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The first WW period for the week is over and so it seems like a good time for the week two POWER Rankings:
                    ​

*As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Expert Impartial Analysis
                    There appears to be some sort of catastrophic miscalculation at the top of the rankings but we'll have to go with it and see if it sorts itself out. Here's the weekly movement:
                    Rank Team Rating
                    +1 007 +1%
                    +2 Koncept +3%
                    -2 Apollo -3%
                    +2 Tucas +7%
                    --- Coach +5%
                    +1 DanH +7%
                    -3 Axel -4%
                    --- Berta +3%

Fuck if fantasypros likes my lebron trade that much maybe I did fuck up

Comment

The Champ Champs will be back... just a quick little GSW type reset happening here.

Comment

13/17 FG. 27 points, 14 rebs and 3 blocks... No thats not Embiid or Kat or AD... That's Jakob Poetl.
                        The Yak Attack has arrived!
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Cap sheet updated.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            13/17 FG. 27 points, 14 rebs and 3 blocks... No thats not Embiid or Kat or AD... That's Jakob Poetl.
                            The Yak Attack has arrived!
                            PURR-tuhl Power. The Bisons' hype machine is in top gear early in the season.

Comment

DanH How nervous are you that you sold the farm for Harden now that he cant exploit the foul rules?
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Some of his go to tricks to draw fouls was not good for the game. I'm glad they corrected for that. My guess is he bounces back with a slightly modified attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X