RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    DanH How nervous are you that you sold the farm for Harden now that he cant exploit the foul rules?
    Will hurt me for a couple months while he figures it out but he'll be back to his usual self by the playoffs.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

#22 Ranked Montrezl Harrell (first time getting starter minutes and killing it!) and Perrenial Top-10 ranked Bradley Beal are both available to the highest bidder.

Make sure you get your bids in! Send me a PM, we'll chat!

Comment

Also, love to see Banton getting real minutes as backup PG. Knew he could do it.

Comment

Piggy backing of Joey. Also available are a triple double threat on a nightly basis Jusuf Nurkic, and all around player and 20+ per game scorer Khris Middleton
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Bones Hyland is starting to get minutes and he's looking good with them. Its going to be hard to keep him off the floor with Monte, Facundo and Austin all looking kind of mediocre. He might end up being the rookie FA signing of the year. Crazy shooting range and really bright. The Nuggets got a steal.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Nov 1, 2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Dangit, tucas, nailbiter there. One cat week with like 4 up for grabs either way. I'll get you next time.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Dangit, tucas, nailbiter there. One cat week with like 4 up for grabs either way. I'll get you next time.
                Yeah it was real close. Considered benching some guys to limit turnovers but figured my best shot was just to go full out on it. The tucas and DanH teams of years past definitely aren’t the same ones rolling out this season. GG

Comment

Just looking at the stats from Sunday. Had I not benched Melo at the last minute I would have lost FT% and lost the week.

Comment

Its time again for everyone's favorite RRBA power rankings.

Here are the week three POWER Rankings:
                    ​
                    *As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Impartial Expert Analysis
                    Axel took a big rating jump this week and leapfrogged Tucas. Meanwhile... Actually, let's segue to the first weekly... "Quote of The Week", voted by one of your peers:

tucas wrote: View Post
                    Fuck if fantasypros likes my lebron trade that much maybe I did fuck up
                    And the Pros listened! Amazing.
                    Rank Team Rating
                    --- 007 ---
                    --- Koncept -1%
                    --- Apollo +1%
                    +1 Coach ---
                    +1 DanH ---
                    +1 Axel +5%
                    -3 Tucas -5%
                    --- Berta -2%

Tucas has spiraled down three places to #7. Is this foreshadowing a snap in his impressive two game win streak? Stay tuned.

Comment

My team is getting shittier by the day, yet I've jumped up a spot each of the last two weeks Sounds about right for FP!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        My team is getting shittier by the day, yet I've jumped up a spot each of the last two weeks Sounds about right for FP!
                        The bottom of the standings is just as competitive as the top.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Its time again for everyone's favorite RRBA power rankings.

Here are the week three POWER Rankings:
                          ​
                          *As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Impartial Expert Analysis
                          Axel took a big rating jump this week and leapfrogged Tucas. Meanwhile... Actually, let's segue to the first weekly... "Quote of The Week", voted by one of your peers:

And the Pros listened! Amazing.
                          Rank Team Rating
                          --- 007 ---
                          --- Koncept -1%
                          --- Apollo +1%
                          +1 Coach ---
                          +1 DanH ---
                          +1 Axel +5%
                          -3 Tucas -5%
                          --- Berta -2%

Tucas has spiraled down three places to #7. Is this foreshadowing a snap in his impressive two game win streak? Stay tuned.
                          They still have Miles Bridges ranked as the 95th best player on Rest of Season. Considering he’s currently ranked 1st overall in fantasy I think I’m likely to outperform their expectations

Comment

Are you a middling team looking to make a splash within the league? Would you like to become a perennial contender and become a multiple time league champion? Well come on down and let's make a deal!

Need Rebounding and FG%? We've got you covered - Whiteside and Drummond
                            Need 3s? Take a look at Duncan Robinson, Tim Hardaway Jr
                            How about MVP candidates? Joel Embiid and CP3 can give you what you need!
                            Other championship material to get you over the top: Dragic, Bledsoe, Barton, Connaughton, Wall

This route worked for me and now it can work for you too!
                            *Low ball offers will be disregarded, especially for MVP candidates
                            **Looking to acquire young players with high upside and draft picks

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Are you a middling team looking to make a splash within the league? Would you like to become a perennial contender and become a multiple time league champion? Well come on down and let's make a deal!

Need Rebounding and FG%? We've got you covered - Whiteside and Drummond
                              Need 3s? Take a look at Duncan Robinson, Tim Hardaway Jr
                              How about MVP candidates? Joel Embiid and CP3 can give you what you need!
                              Other championship material to get you over the top: Dragic, Bledsoe, Barton, Connaughton, Wall

This route worked for me and now it can work for you too!
                              *Low ball offers will be disregarded, especially for MVP candidates
                              **Looking to acquire young players with high upside and draft picks

No thanks.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                No thanks.
                                I mean, that is 11 of his 15 players that are directly contributing to his.....15th place team.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X