RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Cant remember who was shit talking my Cam Reddish draft in the Auction..... But sup?

Comment

I just want to say, Fuck Steph Curry on a short week.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Let's just see how many games he plays this year.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Oh wow, maybe Obi Toppin isn't a total complete bust! Wonderful!

Comment

can't believe this is actually our 10th season of Dynasty. congrats and good luck
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Skywalker is proud to announce the addition of OG Anunoby (4), Davion Mitchell (2DPE), and a 2022 first round pick in exchange for Lebron James (3), and Marvin Bagley (1).

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                Skywalker is proud to announce the addition of OG Anunoby (4), Davion Mitchell (2DPE), and a 2022 first round pick in exchange for Lebron James (3), and Marvin Bagley (1).
                That package could have landed A. Davis. Just saying
                RR OG

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                  This only goes to show how ridiculous that trade for LeBron was a few weeks ago..
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This only goes to show how ridiculous that trade for LeBron was a few weeks ago..

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

That package could have landed A. Davis. Just saying
                      I made it known what I was looking to do. Could’ve always swung an offer to show interest. Still got some good young pieces if you want to make a deal

Comment

I really don't understand that deal. People remember that LeBron is old right? He's gonna sit games when he can (especially near our playoffs).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          I really don't understand that deal. People remember that LeBron is old right? He's gonna sit games when he can (especially near our playoffs).
                          Skywalker has been using Jedi mind tricks on those weak in the Force.

Comment

Friendly reminder to add your trade details to the cap sheet thread to make it easier for cap sheet updates. Otherwise you run the risk of a pick being misplaced.

Comment

So Goga, Culver, Simons and Bagley got you OG, Mitchell and a FRP. Crazy

Comment

Also I took down a dynasty giant last week. Nice start to the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X