RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post

I mean, that is 11 of his 15 players that are directly contributing to his.....15th place team.
    Well, we are B2B champs and have been sitting 3+ players nightly and yet we're only one game behind you.

Comment

axel wrote: View Post

i mean, that is 11 of his 15 players that are directly contributing to his.....15th place team.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Well, we are B2B champs and have been sitting 3+ players nightly and yet we're only one game behind you.
        One game behind, 2 games into the season. Most impressive. I'm sure my loss to 007 and your loss to Waiver-Wire-Realizar are both completely the same.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

One game behind, 2 games into the season. Most impressive. I'm sure my loss to 007 and your loss to Waiver-Wire-Realizar are both completely the same.
          Not sure why you gotta bring your hatred for the 2-0 Ballswinners into this... you both have the exact same amount of WW moves this season - 3 a piece to lead the world. He's also 1 game up on you, two games into the season.

Fun fact - I would have beat you 6-3 had I played you week 1
          Last edited by Mack North; Wed Nov 3, 2021, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Not sure why you gotta bring your hatred for the 2-0 Ballswinners into this... you both have the exact same amount of WW moves this season - 3 a piece to lead the world. He's also 1 game up on you, two games into the season.

This year he's added 5 years dead weight to his cap; Texas Johnny Brown(3) and Carson Daly(2).

Comment

Fun fact - I did beat you 6-3 last week.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Down 2 dudes for the week due to health and safety. Poetl and Middleton.. Pretty much dead in the water
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Down 2 dudes for the week due to health and safety. Poetl and Middleton.. Pretty much dead in the water
                  If it makes you feel any better, you were dead in the water anyways

Comment

planetmars good game. I went to sleep thinking you had me for sure but those three steals Giannis came up with were just enough keep us even. I hate ties but I can live with this one!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      planetmars good game. I went to sleep thinking you had me for sure but those three steals Giannis came up with were just enough keep us even. I hate ties but I can live with this one!
                      I have no idea how it was even close to end up in a tie but I'll take it!

I didn't watch the game, so looking over play by play.. with no time left on the clock, and the Wizards up by 7, Giannis and Dinwiddie had a jump ball which Giannis won. That resulted in a steal for him.. let me repeat.. with no time left on the clock! Thanks refs!
                      0:00.0 94-101 Defensive rebound by S. Dinwiddie
                      0:00.0 Jump ball: G. Antetokounmpo vs. S. Dinwiddie (G. Allen gains possession)
                      0:00.0 94-101 Turnover by S. Dinwiddie (lost ball; steal by G. Antetokounmpo)
                      0:00.0 End of 4th quarter

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I have no idea how it was even close to end up in a tie but I'll take it!

I didn't watch the game, so looking over play by play.. with no time left on the clock, and the Wizards up by 7, Giannis and Dinwiddie had a jump ball which Giannis won. That resulted in a steal for him.. let me repeat.. with no time left on the clock! Thanks refs!
                        0:00.0 94-101 Defensive rebound by S. Dinwiddie
                        0:00.0 Jump ball: G. Antetokounmpo vs. S. Dinwiddie (G. Allen gains possession)
                        0:00.0 94-101 Turnover by S. Dinwiddie (lost ball; steal by G. Antetokounmpo)
                        0:00.0 End of 4th quarter
                        Your team is off to a pretty good start. You've faced three of the top four finishers from last year and only have a single loss. That's a tough schedule to start the season.

Comment

You've been eagerly waiting an entire week for it. Well, the sleepless nights can end for at least one day because here is everyone's favorite RRBA power rankings:

POWER Rankings
                          Week 4 Edition

Impartial Expert Analysis
                          Koncept has been completely steamrolled three straight weeks, and while alarms are sounding, that team has somehow, someway stood strong here in the rankings. Might there be a win streak in the works? Coach continues to creep closer and closer to third place. How will the Creeds respond? Likely in some totally awesome and uplifting way, stay tuned!

Weekly Movement
                          Rank Team Rating
                          --- 007 ---
                          --- Koncept ---
                          --- Apollo -2%
                          --- Coach +1%
                          --- DanH -1%
                          --- Axel -1%
                          --- Tucas -1%
                          --- Berta -1%

Comment

Look who's leading His Airness division with a big win over the #1 power ranked team.
                            RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Look who's leading His Airness division with a big win over the #1 power ranked team.
                              Check that address. Your mail isn't coming here because one of our winless interns would have let us know.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                I appreciate the shoutout but Berta isn’t the number 1 on power rankings

Comment

Working...
                                X