RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

I hope Beal sees more success with you than he did with us. He deserves it! Good luck!
    Rudy Gay wishes you both success.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Rudy Gay wishes you both success.
      LOL Man, that seems SO long ago. And I guess it was. We've been at this for a decade boys!

Comment

• And I've now turned Beal (plus Auction pickups) and Harden into:

Jaylen Brown
        Miles Bridges
        Kevin Porter Jr.
        Christian Wood
        Wendell Carter Jr.
        Jaxson Hayes
        + 1st Round Pick

I'm pleased with that.

But the fire sale doesn't end there!

Everything must go!

Patty Mills has gone for 21 and 29 with a sprinkle of other stats over the past few games. He could be doing that for YOU.

Joe Harris has 23 made 3-pointers in the last 8 games, on 60% shooting. Plus multiple 6 3-pointer games in the span. He could be doing that for YOU.

Bobby Portis still only 26 years old, has been teetering on Top-50 value over the last several weeks. He just recently had a 13 point, 13 rebound, 4 steal, 2 block game. He could be doing that for YOU.

Comment

• The classic MonStars boost. Mile Bridges goes for Career high 35 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 assists. My man.

Also Bobby Portis just went for 24, 15 and 1 block. He could be doing that for YOU.

Comment

• With six guys out all week Giannis has come up big in the last two nights with 53pts 39reb 12ast 4stl and 7blk. Been waiting for him to get on a run. I'll need that to hopefully beat Berta, who's having a good week.

Comment

• Y'all don't want NO smoke from a healthy Mack squad.

Taylor with a pedestrian 53.40 points today thru essentially 3Q

Comment

Y'all don't want NO smoke from a healthy Mack squad.

When your team’s so bad you start bragging about players who don’t even play the same sport

Comment

Y'all don't want NO smoke from a healthy Mack squad.

Wow, 53.40 points from Taylor and you're still only on pace for 211? That is concerning, for you.

Also, I just co-signed Tucas said!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

When your team’s so bad you start bragging about players who don’t even play the same sport
                    Haha couple too many drinky-poo's by that point, I walked into the wrong thread

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      With six guys out all week Giannis has come up big in the last two nights with 53pts 39reb 12ast 4stl and 7blk. Been waiting for him to get on a run. I'll need that to hopefully beat Berta, who's having a good week.
                      Good game as close as a 8-1 week can be. 2 threes, 3 rebounds, 4 steals and 5 less T.O would turn a 8-1 loss into a 5-4 win.. I got lucky anyways with Luka missing the week and couldnt take advantage.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Good game as close as a 8-1 week can be. 2 threes, 3 rebounds, 4 steals and 5 less T.O would turn a 8-1 loss into a 5-4 win.. I got lucky anyways with Luka missing the week and couldnt take advantage.
                        Good game, Berta. You must be happy to hear that Klay is getting ready to return; 892 days out is what his player card says.

Comment

• ​​​POWER Rankings​​​​​​
                          Week 6 Edition

​​
                          ​​*As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Expert Analysis
                          Koncept, Coach and Tucas all take steps up the board. Outside the top eight Drizz dropped a full 10% in overall rating and drop two places to 12th. Meanwhile, the Champs hold position at 13th and at this rate of change are trending towards 13th position.

Weekly Movement
                          Rank Team Rating
                          +3 Koncept 1%
                          +2 Coach 3%
                          -3 007 -3%
                          +2 Tucas 2%
                          --- DanH -1%
                          -3 Apollo -5%
                          --- Axel -2%
                          --- Berta ---​

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

​​​POWER Rankings​​​​​​
                            Week 6 Edition

​​
                            ​​*As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Expert Analysis
                            Koncept, Coach and Tucas all take steps up the board. Outside the top eight Drizz dropped a full 10% in overall rating and drop two places to 12th. Meanwhile, the Champs hold position at 13th and at this rate of change are trending towards 13th position.

Weekly Movement
                            Rank Team Rating
                            +3 Koncept 1%
                            +2 Coach 3%
                            -3 007 -3%
                            +2 Tucas 2%
                            --- DanH -1%
                            -3 Apollo -5%
                            --- Axel -2%
                            --- Berta ---​
                            Tough schedule for me facing the only 3 people in front of me 3 consecutive weeks

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Tough schedule for me facing the only 3 people in front of me 3 consecutive weeks
                              Its a tough league. I think teams ranked 1 to 10 have all have a good argument for making the playoffs. Ballswin is ranked 10th and he's probably getting his fourth win this week and he already beat 007.

Comment

• Y'know, I might just keep Bobby Portis. Dude is cleaning up. Top-25 last 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X