RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Y'know, I might just keep Bobby Portis. Dude is cleaning up. Top-25 last 2 weeks.
    Curious to see what happens when Brolo comes back and commands 30 MPG. Does he command that? They both bring different things to the table.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Curious to see what happens when Brolo comes back and commands 30 MPG. Does he command that? They both bring different things to the table.
      Ya, I've been keeping an eye on that. He definitely doesn't command 30mpg. He's only been 26-27mpg the last couple years, and thats about to go down I think. His body won't recover like it used to. Brolo is getting old/already is. We are witnessing a changing of the guard.

Portis is the future there, and the Bucks are better with him starting at this point, and their record of late reflects that.

Comment

• Fack, my team is trash this year!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Damm such a nail bitter with SkywalkerAC. Went into the last game of sunday up 6 rbs, 3 pts and 3 three pointers. Problem was i had Killian hayes and he had Cade. The difference was essentially one made for Cade
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The trade between Tucas and I might be the most win-win we've ever had.

KPJ goes for first triple dub of his career, after a 23,8,12 line. Christian Wood goes 24-21-3blocks right after a 33-16-2 block game. And Bridges has been a stat stuffing stud.

And Tucas still probably isn't upset about it. Scary Terry going career numbers, averaging 30 points per over like 6 games. Beal looking more and more like himself. Trez still a beast. Happy to see them performing on a winning team tucas !

Not to mention Harden working out for Dan big time and still not fully back to his old self ... and I don't even miss him!

Who else wants in on this win-win action, plenty to go around! C'mon. C'mooon.
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 29, 2021, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• JV going 7-7 from 3 point land in the first half tonight. What the fuck?! I love it!

Comment

• ​POWER Rankings
                Week 7 Edition

​

​​*As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Lots of movement this week. Coach experienced the biggest hit in the ratings and its probably due to the reports of MPJ about to have his third back surgery at the young age of 23 years old. Hopefully he can make a full recovery and return to the court this season.

Weekly Movement
                Rank Team Rating
                --- Koncept ---
                +1 007 -1%
                +1 Tucas -2%
                +1 DanH -2%
                -3 Coach -8%
                --- Apollo -4%
                --- Axel -3%
                --- Berta -5%
                Last edited by Apollo; Tue Nov 30, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• I guess most of those minuses are just Koncept getting better.

I like sliding into the top 4 though! I'll catch tucas next, need some revenge after he handed me my only loss so far.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    I guess most of those minuses are just Koncept getting better.

I like sliding into the top 4 though! I'll catch tucas next, need some revenge after he handed me my only loss so far.
                    Basically they make a consensus player rankings based on various people's rankings in the industry and then value our fantasy teams using that. The top rated team is always given 100% and everyone else is falls in line below that. So, Koncept has had some very positive movement in those rankings.

I'm guessing they aren't too confident about Ben or Kyrie playing this year and that's why I keep getting slashed. I think there's a good chance both guys get moved out of Philly and Brooklyn by the trade deadline (even maybe for each other). Things might even happen around December 15th or January 15 once teams are able to trade most guys on their roster.

Comment

• I was wondering if rankings were projected season ending player ranks because Boukknight getting time down the road..
                      Last edited by koncept; Tue Nov 30, 2021, 10:28 PM.
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        I was wondering if rankings were projected season ending player ranks because Boukknight getting time down the road..
                        My understanding is that its basically based on this: https://www.fantasypros.com/nba/rank...os-overall.php

I don't know which rankings they include and which they do not or why. If you click the "pick expert" button there's a lot of rankings excluded from the "consensus" when you load the page. Do they use this as the basis for the rankings? Do they instead include them all? Do they land somewhere in between? No clue but I think it can possibly matter a lot to the consensus. I find it fun to look at though and they offer a good visual figure based on position and category for each team under My Playbook>Power Rankings. Its all based on future projections this season though and doesn't add this to what has happened. I guess that's it biggest flaw.

Edit: Also for some reason they don't have many rankings in the consensus this season so far. For instance in football they have like 150 but in basketball this year they only have 8 or 9. There's a lot more famous websites out there doing their own rankings that could/should be included.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Wed Dec 1, 2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Jae sean tate with a casual. 32 pts 10 rbs 7 ast 2 st and 5 block game. I will consider offers of Giannis and Jokic plus a pick
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Up to #12 in the #FN rankings and smoking the 2nd seed (5-1)DanH'ers 8-1.

Raps gotta trade Dragic for Moses Brown and extras and my team will be steam rollin' to another title run.

#FreeGoranDragic #FreeMosesBrown #FreeJohnWall

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Up to #12 in the #FN rankings and smoking the 2nd seed (5-1)DanH'ers 8-1.

Raps gotta trade Dragic for Moses Brown and extras and my team will be steam rollin' to another title run.

#FreeGoranDragic #FreeMosesBrown #FreeJohnWall
                              Smart to celebrate now. Won't be able to by the end of the week.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Smart to celebrate now. Won't be able to by the end of the week.
                                Small victories. Now shhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                                X