No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, at this point, I might just keep Portis. He's been that good.

Comment

• hes definitely got a shot at most improved. glad to see it working out for him he's got such a high motor
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Big matchup this week with Coach. Need to fend you off to hold onto 1st in the division.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          hes definitely got a shot at most improved. glad to see it working out for him he's got such a high motor
          His energy is ridiculous. The guy is the closest thing to JYD we've seen in a while. Lol

Comment

• Guys, how the fuck we let Skywalker be tied for the best record in the league already?! Gotdamn. Guy just started his rebuild 2 years ago and he's already back on top! Lol

Comment

• Yeah I did a double take on that 1 seed . Quick turn around for Skywalker
              in masai we trust

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Guys, how the fuck we let Skywalker be tied for the best record in the league already?! Gotdamn. Guy just started his rebuild 2 years ago and he's already back on top! Lol
                Let’s not get carried away lol

4 of my 6 wins are over teams currently ranked 13-16.

Me being tied for first is very deceptive. I think I’m 9th in power rankings.

My schedule will start getting more difficult soon, and I’ll slide down for sure.

Comment

• This Rise of Skywalker is way better than the movie. There are no plot holes here except for me losing my last two games.

Comment

• ​​POWER Rankings
                    Week 8 Edition​

​​​*As per FantasyPros.com "My Playbook"

Some minor shuffling of order but the top eight remains in place. Coach saw a huge jump in team rating despite losing MPJ for the year. Haven't been paying attention to what he's been up to but its working for those Pros. Also, Axel moved up one spot after finding true Love. Meanwhile Berta locks down the 8th spot by improving his team rating by 9%, the biggest jump of the season in team rating.

Weekly Movement
                    Rank Team Rating
                    --- Koncept ---
                    --- 007 +2%
                    +2 Coach +7%
                    -1 Tucas +3%
                    -1 DanH +3%
                    +1 Axel +5%
                    -1 Apollo +3%
                    --- Berta +9%
                    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 7, 2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• How am I 13th? My team is clearly 15 or 16th at best,
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Wait a moment Skywalker ranked 10th?
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• My 6-1 is a little bit of a mirage too. My best wins have come against the 8 and 10 ranked teams, and the only game I've played against a top 7 team I lost (Tucas, 4th).

But that changes this week against Coach.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• All i had to do to jump 9% was cut dwight powell. cant wait to see what dropping justice winslow will do
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjUDumaRgs

not just for the putback, everything he does kinda looks like a highlight. he's buried in the depth chart but there's something there man....
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• CJ McCollum diagnosed with the worst sounding injury possible, collapsed lung. There may be worse injuries for length, but that sounds the worst to me.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X