1% more from the field,
    8% more from FT,
    almost 1 more 3PG,
    3 more PPG
    .5 more SPG
    .5 more BPG
    .5 fewer TO’s
    1st on the season.

The man doesn’t age and everyone who criticized that trade will eat crow when the Tucas Tunesquad win the chip this year led by the king
    I personally never doubted Bron's game and I don't think I talked smack about the trade but let see if he's still upright when you need him most. He's gone from ironman to missing many games in the last three seasons.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Speaking of players having breakout seasons

Compared to last year, Lebron is now averaging
      1% more from the field,
      8% more from FT,
      almost 1 more 3PG,
      3 more PPG
      .5 more SPG
      .5 more BPG
      .5 fewer TO’s
      1st on the season.

The man doesn’t age and everyone who criticized that trade will eat crow when the Tucas Tunesquad win the chip this year led by the king
      I don't think anyone was criticizing your end of the trade.. it was the original value the LeBron got traded for was a low return
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I don't think anyone was criticizing your end of the trade.. it was the original value the LeBron got traded for was a low return
        I believe some comments included “skywalker using Jedi mind tricks on those weak in the force” and that my win against skywalker that week was a “won the battle, lost the war” due to the trade. Definitely won a lot of battles since on my way to 10-2, so I think my outlook for “the war” is looking fine

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I personally never doubted Bron's game and I don't think I talked smack about the trade but let see if he's still upright when you need him most. He's gone from ironman to missing many games in the last three seasons.
          Games played last 3 seasons:
          OG Anunoby 132
          Lebron James 139

Comment

I believe some comments included “skywalker using Jedi mind tricks on those weak in the force” and that my win against skywalker that week was a “won the battle, lost the war” due to the trade. Definitely won a lot of battles since on my way to 10-2, so I think my outlook for “the war” is looking fine
            I may be mistaking the timeline of event but I think it was about skywalker getting LeBron for penny's on the dollar, then flipping him for a realistic trade return to you. Getting a trove of assets for being a middleman on LeBron
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Comment

I was only mad because we were in the middle of talks for OG and your pick. Lol

But a league where tucas talks shit, is a better league for it, so I'm here for all of this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I was only mad because we were in the middle of talks for OG and your pick. Lol

But a league where tucas talks shit, is a better league for it, so I'm here for all of this.
                  It’s easy to talk shit when I literally don’t miss. Lebron trade? Banger. Hayward trade? Banger. Beal trade? Banger. Those clowns in Houston don’t even know what they’re doing.

Even my pickups this season. With 0 waiver dollars I managed to get Alex Caruso who’s been a top 70 player this season, Grayson Allen who was a top pickup until I dropped him right before he fell off the map. Herb Jones who gets more “Stocks” then some guys whole teams, and now Marcus Morris who’s averaging 28.5 points and 8 rebounds since I picked him up and is going to win me the next month with Paul George out.

It’s like this year I’m Masai Ujiri and the rest of you are Rafael Stone.

Comment

• Team Skywalker is pleased to announce the acquisition of Jusuf Nurkic in exchange for Davion Mitchell, and our 2022 pick.

We've been looking for a Center for a while, and we believe that Nurkic fills the role nicely. We are excited about what he brings to the team, and how well he fits in our timeline.

Comment

It’s easy to talk shit when I literally don’t miss. Lebron trade? Banger. Hayward trade? Banger. Beal trade? Banger. Those clowns in Houston don’t even know what they’re doing.

Even my pickups this season. With 0 waiver dollars I managed to get Alex Caruso who’s been a top 70 player this season, Grayson Allen who was a top pickup until I dropped him right before he fell off the map. Herb Jones who gets more “Stocks” then some guys whole teams, and now Marcus Morris who’s averaging 28.5 points and 8 rebounds since I picked him up and is going to win me the next month with Paul George out.

It’s like this year I’m Masai Ujiri and the rest of you are Rafael Stone.

Comment

• POWER Rankings
                        Week 14 Edition

Its been an interesting month.

There's some significant movement in the rankings compared to last time. The biggest change is clearly The Rise of Skywalker. He and Darth Tucas face each other in Week 16 where the very fate of the galaxy may be hanging in the balance. Stay tuned.

Weekly Movement
                        Rank Team Rating
                        --- Koncept ---
                        +3 DanH +1%
                        -1 007 -6%
                        --- Tucas -1%
                        +2 Apollo +3%
                        -3 Coach -5%
                        -1 Axel ---
                        +5 Skywalker +22%

Comment

• Well I'm quite pleased with that.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Herb Jones ranked 39th overall the last month. That’s 3rd round value in a 16-team league. Another gem

Comment

• Anybody looking to the future and interested in Michael Porter Jr.? He has 3 years left on his contract and I'm thinking about being a buyer here at the deadline this year.
                              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                              ― John Wooden

Comment

• we get a chance to trade in the off season before rookie draft correct?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X